Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"  (Read 35160 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2009, 03:53:59 pm »

You can just PM them to me, then.

Rawr. 

This is inspiring.  I may have to use my lo-res web cam tonight...with sexy results.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2009, 04:32:31 pm »

Rawr. 

This is inspiring.  I may have to use my lo-res web cam tonight...with sexy results.

Then my plan has worked.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2009, 05:15:57 pm »

somebody has been avoiding the sun.....

But not the bottle liquor, apparently.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 05:21:50 pm »

Trust me, this will be uncomfortable.  All my good under##### are awaiting the laundry, so not only will my thighs (which like a polar bear are creamy white and hairy) be on display, but I'll be without the complimentary sartorial livery with which to spice up the proceedings.


Translation: boxers with St. Bernards on them.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2009, 07:45:28 pm »

Trust me, this will be uncomfortable.  All my good under##### are awaiting the laundry, so not only will my thighs (which like a polar bear are creamy white and hairy) be on display, but I'll be without the complimentary sartorial livery with which to spice up the proceedings.


Translation: boxers with St. Bernards on them.

Alllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  TedStriker steppin' up the game.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 10:05:00 pm »

i didnt say there was anything wrong with dudes' skin color.  take a chill pill, bill and jill.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:30 am »

Submitted almost completely without comment, as I'm now off to bed.  Early morning tomorrow.

Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2009, 05:06:16 am »

Submitted almost completely without comment, as I'm now off to bed.  Early morning tomorrow.



Where's the full frontal?

Nonetheless appreciated!

Where's the rest of ya shrinking violets?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2009, 07:22:39 am »

Where's the full frontal?

I posted this photo over at Flickr a few months ago.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2009, 08:15:44 am »

this is all i have for now and its like....... 4 years old.  maybe ill get more generous later.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2009, 01:41:47 pm »

I searched everywhere for my original no ##### picture and can't find it. Unless Pedro still has it somewhere, it's not happening, because there is no way I am going to try to reproduce it in the middle of the winter.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2009, 02:18:04 pm »

Submitted almost completely without comment, as I'm now off to bed.  Early morning tomorrow.

*wolf whistle*  Looks like you're making a kissyface at us.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2009, 02:18:34 pm »

I posted this photo over at Flickr a few months ago.

See, this is the kind of bravery we need more of.  NICE, Paul!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2009, 03:26:31 pm »

I love you Paul, you have raised the bar.

I may or may not attempt to jump over it later. This will need to be creative
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2009, 04:12:47 pm »

I searched everywhere for my original no ##### picture and can't find it. Unless Pedro still has it somewhere, it's not happening, because there is no way I am going to try to reproduce it in the middle of the winter.

I saved all of those pics from back in the day, but it was an annonymous thing then so I don't know who is who.   Let me see if I can find them.

Ok, I found them and I'm pretty sure I know which is you Wombat.

Is this it?

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up