Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Ice Cold Water  (Read 11933 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Ice Cold Water
« on: December 02, 2009, 02:28:13 pm »



Oh yes.  It's like that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 05:39:05 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:00:56 pm »

There isn't a single word on that sign that doesn't make me extremely happy. Those are all great things.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 05:14:07 pm »

ice cold water is overrated
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:47:48 am »



Oh yes.  It's like that.

Ted, where is this?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 06:48:32 am »

ice cold water is overrated

Oh hell no, ice cold water if fuck*ng awesome!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 08:11:48 am »

Oh hell no, ice cold water if fuck*ng awesome!

not compared to beer or say coca-cola in a glass bottle

edit: coke with real sugar, not corn syrup
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 08:15:53 am »

not compared to beer or say coca-cola in a glass bottle

edit: coke with real sugar, not corn syrup

Bah, I say ice water trumps all that shit.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 08:22:30 am »

I like lots of different drinks, but I like ice water so much.

I wish I didn't ever crave soda, but it is a reality of my life. The good news is, while it is very hard for me to turn down a coke that is sitting in my house, it is really easy to decide not to buy coke. I am bad at predicting my future wants, and this is a good thing when it comes to deciding not to buy coke.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 02:29:05 pm »

Ted, where is this?

I first saw it over on Jalopnik.  According to them, it's in front of Daytona's Sports Bar in Des Moines.  The presence of the smushed dirt track racer would seem to confirm this.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 02:59:23 pm »

I like lots of different drinks, but I like ice water so much.

Is it your signature drink? Do you crave the stuff?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 04:26:42 pm »

lately i've been drinking less than a coke a day, which is awesome right. i crack it open after lunch and it lasts till well past the end of the work day. i do not know when this change came about; i do know that i like it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 10:10:46 pm »

Ice Water

So good!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 10:59:51 pm »

Quote from: Chapendra
ew, ice water, I can't stand it .. the boyfriend loves it too, meh.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 11:02:31 pm »

Kendra is sweet, but obviously a little confused about ice water.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 11:22:11 pm »

How can you not like ice water?  Whey does her boyfriend play into it. 

Also, a young lady I used to work with would drink hot water, from a kettle with nothing in it.  I had never seen anyone do this.  She was all "I know I'm like an old lady!" And I'm all "What?  Old ladies drink hot water -- without tea?"  I have never met anyone else, old or young, who drinks plain hot boiled water.  WTF?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up