Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Intense Aerobic Routine  (Read 2850 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 04:13:19 pm »

I'm gonna live forever!
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 04:14:41 pm »

Quote
The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Well...is it or isn't it?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 04:29:38 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 04:43:50 pm »

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:01 pm »

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket

Why find out???
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 06:30:14 pm »

science just cheapens the joy of admiring a great pair of glands.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 10:15:28 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 12:55:45 am »

I just want to point out that one of the weirdest concepts ever is "consuming pornography".  I mean - you look at it - its still there afterwards - in fact, its probably been copied onto your hard drive as well as its original home on the server in Bulgaria.  Maybe this is some fetishistic code phrase I'm misinterpreting.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 01:21:21 am »

Pornography is a public good; it is non-rivalrous and non-excludable. Like the beauty of a sunset or a missile defense shield, porn is here for all of us to enjoy.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:17 am »

I think it means consumption as in, consumerism? Although that is still weird, now that I think about it.

I guess it would have made more sense back when porn was a physical object.

NOVEL CONFIGURATIONS OF CONSUMERISM VIS-A-VIS LATE-MODERN PATTERNS OF PRODUCTION
Small Title: Double-J Sluts Volume 7
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 03:36:22 am »

your mind takes the image(s) and saves it(them) in its memory.  thats what they mean.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 05:15:39 am »

these spank banks ain't gonna fill their own coffers
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 07:30:03 am »

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket

Snippet from Facebook conversation today.

Abner:  "Are you sure this isn't from the Onion? Sounds like something they would do."

Paul:  "I'm not really wanting to challenge the validity of this study."

Abner:  "Well, yeah, you gotta couple good points."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up