Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ted Striker's Birthday  (Read 2314 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ted Striker's Birthday
« on: December 17, 2009, 05:20:32 pm »

Sorry dude, but you haven't been here long enough to get a birthday thread.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 05:46:53 pm »

How could I BE so cocky!

/buries birthday presents in the yard
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:48:59 pm »

...and don't call me Shirley. 

Happy Birthday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:00:03 pm »

Who do you think you are, putting on such airs!  Also, smoking or non-smoking? 

Also, I speak jive.

Happy birthday to a wit and a wag!  It's truly great to have you around.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 07:52:52 pm »

i hope you don't develop a drinking problem. a wet sports coat is a travesty.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 08:49:22 pm »

This is an entirely different kind of birthday thread.  Altogether.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »

Since I do not know you that well yet, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is good you were born.

Happy birthday.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 08:11:43 am »

happy birthday man, from beautiful Nashville TN.

I traveled so far to be able to say this on your birthday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:18:01 am »

dont hurt yourself, bigg doggggggg.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 04:45:04 pm »

My name is A-CAP do you want to be friends?
When you showed up I asked if you wanted to be my friend and welcomed you here. You ignored me. You were a dick to a stranger and you would probably abandon a dying man. Eat a dong, TedStriker.


JK, Happy Birthday
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:20:12 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 04:31:10 am »

I am sorry I missed your birthday.

I will buy you a pint in the event we ever meet at this pub I know which does really cheap (but good homebrewed) pints.

Hope it was a good one!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up