Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND  (Read 22571 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2010, 03:50:02 pm »

ALL I SEE IS RAIN, ALL I FEEL IS PAIN - DMX
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2010, 03:51:54 pm »


... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.

A lame pun?  I expect better from you Bobby.  For shame.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2010, 03:57:45 pm »

A lame pun?  I expect better from you Bobby.  For shame.

AUGUSTUS DIDNT WAIT FOR IT QUICK APPLY THE ANTIVENOM BEFORE HE GOES INTO RENAL FAILURE
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2010, 05:08:35 pm »

I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2010, 05:29:20 pm »

I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.


And /b/ aka ANONYMOUS is just a bunch of INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS who are fighting to preserve FREEDOM JUSTICE and the RON PAUL WAY.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2010, 05:39:04 pm »

I'm glad I am not the only person who understands/is amused by this. Jeez, it's like none of you people have eaten hard shell crabs before. You gotta pick through a lot of inedible crap to find the sweet, sweet meat in the middle. Maybe this is why Jason makes you so ... wait for it ..



... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.

i dislike seafood.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2010, 05:45:34 pm »

i dislike seafood.


That's awfully Puerto Rican of you.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2010, 05:53:11 pm »


That's awfully Puerto Rican of you.

i was raised in pennsylvania.  it is a commonwealth, just like puerto rico.  im sure that is the reason why.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2010, 06:11:03 pm »

I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.

Nuh-uh.

My mustache is longer.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2010, 06:33:46 pm »

i dislike seafood.

I'm allergic to shellfish. Maybe that's why every time I see a new post from ratacat I break out in hives.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2010, 06:48:20 pm »

TROLL MACHT FREI
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2010, 06:48:24 pm »

i was raised in pennsylvania.  it is a commonwealth, just like puerto rico.  im sure that is the reason why.

Oh so canned.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2010, 09:46:40 am »

everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2010, 10:46:51 am »

He might slap us with God's Own Dick.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2010, 01:39:13 pm »

everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

OK how about this.

Fuck you.

Straightforward enough for you?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up