Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND  (Read 22549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2010, 02:30:55 am »

I like to imagine the SCOTUS as a fantasy-literature monster.

Like one so powerful that it scares away lesser monsters.

"You are in a pitch black room. The good news is that there are no grue. The bad news is that this is because The Scotus already ate them all."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2010, 02:42:55 am »

I didn't like the tone of voice that the head water buffalo took with me several posts back.  yeah that's right, I called Jay-ell a water buffalo just now.  as fpor your mores norms and such anf such, I dunno, I guess the thing about all that is that I don't NEED to care about those.  fitting into the community isn't really a big concern of mine.  sure some of you think I'm mean and some think I'm batshit insane but I still get something out of interacting with some of you so I guess that means that there must me something in some of youall's perception of me and reaction towards me that makes it worthwhile.  Meanwhile a lot of you, perhaps the same ones, are scratching your heads and wonderinf why why why what is this dynamic who is this person lets qualify him and quantiify him and and and

okay, you want the tryth.  okay what it is is I am a quasi-sentient space satellite that has been sent over from another galaxy.  I was in transift for many many thousands of years, travelling at the speed of light, and I grew quite insane over the course of my lonesome journey, especially after I passed too close to a quasar star and my porn banks became corrupted.  I was supposed to report to you on the life forms that sent me here but much of the information I had on them got overwritten when I started doodling in what was supposed to be protected memory, trying to figure out optimal game strategy for a game similar to what you humans call tic-tac-tow.

suffice it to say, my cultural perspective not to mention my very cognition is substantially different from anything you earthlings are acquainted with, so while it may not be possible to explain me exactly in terms which would satiate you, yes, I do get something out of interacting with you, and I do hope that you will continue to entertain enteracting with me.

your internet pen=pal from the galaxy quadrant fb2f,
-Cephalodroid Charlie, version 3.7beta
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2010, 02:57:49 am »

Our Earth gift of a "ukulele" will help you.
Logged

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2010, 03:49:34 am »

Our Earth gift of a "ukulele" will help you.

A ukulele is not a child's toy. Ukulele is serious business.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2010, 05:37:55 am »

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2010, 05:43:41 am »

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2010, 07:18:31 am »

Are you on the bus or off the bus?

Back of the bus?

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2010, 07:21:45 am »

and then the pub owner decides he's not going to allow any black people in, or anyone who has this or that idea...  it's the same thing. 

Wow!  Wowowowowow!

You totally equate being crap to being black.

I think it is a short leap to say that you feel that by the transitive nature of crap that you feel like being black is like being crap.   

Why do you hate black people, man?   That's totally not ok, dude.   Not ok.

Don't hate black people.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2010, 07:32:03 am »

My theory is that his only interaction with African Americans was watching Steve Martin's "The Jerk" wherein Steve Martin is a jerk who also believes himself to be African American as he was RAISED by African-Americans and... this is why he thinks he can draw analogies between being black and being a jerk. When actually they are just two separate traits of the same fictional character.

Also, you know, he is an internet troller so he is purposely constructing faulty analogies to get rises outta people.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2010, 08:29:03 am »

    When life seems full of clouds and rain,
    And I am filled with naught but pain,
    Who soothes my thumping, bumping brain?
    [pause] Nobody.
    When winter comes with snow and sleet,
    And me with hunger and cold feet,
    Who says, "Here's two bits, go and eat"?
    [pause] Nobody.
    I ain't never done nothin' to Nobody.
    I ain't never got nothin' from Nobody, no time.
    And, until I get somethin' from somebody sometime,
    I don't intend to do nothin' for Nobody, no time.

--Bert Williams




"Tout le monde veut être un star, mais personne veut être une planète. Tout le monde entraîne dans les bars où personne n’est honnête. Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l’aime mais personne n’aime tout le monde."


--Luc De Larochelière "Cash City"

Luc de la Rocheliere - Cash City
Tout le monde veut être une star mais personne veut être une planète
tout le monde traine dans les bars où personne n'est honnête
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l']aime mais personne, personne,
personne n'aime tout le monde à cash city
Tout le monde a des idées empruntées à la télé
Tout le monde a ses coutumes chacun a son costume
Tout le monde est imposteur chacun est son propre héros
Tout le monde a un poster de Marilyn Monroe
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l']aime mais personne, personne,
personne n'aime tout le monde à cash city
Parfois on sort à cash city
Dans les tours de l'ennui
Tout le monde veut prendre de l'altitude de l'altitude
A cash city
Dans une ville qui n'est belle que la nuit
Dans les yeux qui supplient
Tout le monde danse avec sa solitude, sa folitude
A cash city
Tout le mode rêve à l'amour Chacun a son histoire de cul
Et quand revient le jour Tout le monde reste déçu
Tout le monde fait son petit numéro et danse dans son coin
Tout le monde fait le même rêve porno de se tenir la main
À cash city
Tout le monde veut être quelqu'un car personne n'aime personne
Tout le monde veut être quelqu'un avant que le glas sonne
veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde Tout le monde
veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne, personne, personne n'aime tout le monde
A cash city
Parfois on sort à cash city
Dans les tours de l'ennui
Tout le monde veut prendre de l'altitude de l'altitude
A cash city
Dans une ville qui n'est belle que la nuit
Dans les yeux qui supplient
Tout le monde danse avec sa solitude, sa folitude
A cash city



« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:32:13 am by ratacat »
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2010, 11:23:20 am »

I think all the "lulz" that could possibly be obtained from this were already harvested, long ago, in the first page. I'd suggest blocking this thread just because it's ratacat's little spotlight venue, and he's boring, and when this thread is locked he'll probably start losing his marbles and then someone can ban him, and that will be pretty neat.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 11:28:11 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2010, 11:59:04 am »

Think I'm Losing My Marbles - Mendelson Joe

what?  you didn't like the French song?  It was very clever.  The google translation into English isn't even completely off.

I've figured out that if you ever want to write an illegal thereatening letter, like threatening to kill the president, you should feed it through the google translator a few times...  translate into a dozen languages, then back into English, and no one will be able to recognize your writing style after that.  The unabomber could have benefitted from google translator.  wasn't it his brother or someone who recognized him in his writing and turned him in.  But then again he was a teacher at Berkley, so, it was only a matter of time before they figured him out anyway.

sorry if it seems like I'm all tap dancing in a spot light over here.  I guess I mean no offense I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I mean, if all you see this thread as is troll feeding, then don't feed it! 

I'm sorry if my mind's tangents don't fit neatly into your pre-ordained ideas of what kinda categories ideas should fit in

DID YOU SEE THE THREAD WHERE I DISCUSS MY ADHD???  DID YOU HAPPEN TO NOTICE THAT ONE???? 

sometimes me and categories don't go well although i think for the most part this thread has been pretty consistent it's been 50% at least about the question of who the hell I am and I should be banned and I AM THE WALRUS JU JU FINGER COO COO KACHOO

right anyway sorry if it wasn't my turn to post it's hard for me to tell sometimes what order this is all supposed to go in especially at this hour of the decade.


Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2010, 12:23:25 pm »

Pay no attention to us; you are a very interesting person =)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2010, 03:04:11 pm »

I'm glad I am not the only person who understands/is amused by this. Jeez, it's like none of you people have eaten hard shell crabs before. You gotta pick through a lot of inedible crap to find the sweet, sweet meat in the middle. Maybe this is why Jason makes you so ... wait for it ..



... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up