Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND  (Read 22469 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:32 pm »

No you didn't really mean it you silly if you really meaned it you would have gived me another negative can I'm still at negative five (-5) cans.  Why don't you say whatchu mean and mean whatchu say

OK how about this.

Fuck you.

Straightforward enough for you?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2010, 02:37:21 pm »

No you didn't really mean it you silly if you really meaned it you would have gived me another negative can I'm still at negative five (-5) cans.  Why don't you say whatchu mean and mean whatchu say


Whoops!  Forgot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2010, 02:37:25 pm »

you know it occurrs to me that since it is morning maybe some people might think that hey, that augst west guy, he needs more coffee, he's a bit crankey he is.  they might think you was being seriously.  So I dunno, maybe some people will read you that way, but to those people, I say, if you really think he is being serious, but he's not, but if you do, then don't acknoledge him, eh.  don't give 'em the satisfaction.  don't do it.  don't let him ruin the good vibe of your day.  respond back with positivitiy, I say, positivitivy, and he will soon pick up, or if he doesn't, if he keeps on bein rude, then it just means his soul is black and niggardly, and 'ell go to hell eventually one of these days.  So I just wanted to mention that as a sort of preemptive in cause anyone would want to be cranky or feel cranky.  be happy everryone.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2010, 02:38:59 pm »

It's common for people to add and delete cans without comment around here. Don't take it as a personal attack against you.

And if you can't figure out why you're losing cans, maybe you should re-read some of the other threads you've started and think about it for a while.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2010, 02:45:40 pm »

but I have been.  I have been thinking about it so hard.  matter of fact I waked up in a sweat drenched in sweat just trembling this morning.  normally I like to wake up with an turgition maybe sort of caught in my undies so it makes me dream that the teletubbies are all tuggin and yankin and fightin over me, but no such think this morning I was just out of action this morning I tell you.  but i can't see it it just doesn't make any sense would people be harbourin prejudices I mean is that it then is that what it's come down to eh is this the ultimate breadth and width of our society is this what the arkehologists will unearth in some future time, decode, and say, well, here we see in the core dump where this one ere is gettin some cans from at one ere, and this one ere isn't, because eee didn't properly stroke the engine of that other one see.  I mean.  communities of gold fisch might be more enlightened?  No?

DID YOU MOW THE LAWN TODAY AL NO I HAVE TO GET THE TIRES ROTATED AFTER WORK

lets all have an airing out of grievances then.  I'll go first.

I don't have any.

your turn

PS I forgot the msuic video sound tracking for this post click here for it
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:51:22 pm by A Suffusion of Yellow »
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2010, 04:27:06 pm »

everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

I took away a can because in so many posts you fail to be succinct. 

I'm taking away another because can discussion is déclassé.
Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2010, 04:29:00 pm »

your mom what?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2010, 04:50:16 pm »

everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

how many times do people have to tell you that you are an annoying cockface before you understand that they think you are an annoying cockface?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2010, 05:01:38 pm »

"people"?  What people?

how many times do people have to tell you that you are an annoying cockface before you understand that they think you are an annoying cockface?
Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2010, 07:42:52 pm »

okay whomever changed my name to Nope. Not serious.

allright what the F U C K do you wnt from me?  Would I be more serious if I follow the example of your fine board mates and I'm all like FU C K YOU C O C K FA C E the way certain peurto ricans do without naming any names *points with eyes*

oh yeah, how serious do I need to take this board on a scale of 1 to 10?  11? ?? ? ?  12???  'cause I don't know any 12 yr old who could take seriously a 65 yr old saying "F--- YOU" to someone else on the internet for some perceived slight.

yall need to chill out yall need to smoke some weed is what yall need and some LSD
Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2010, 11:58:56 pm »

click on the below picture to see it in full size

is picture of guessing of august westinghouse's office window

can't be 100% sure it's just guessing.  need more accurate sighting.  the triangulation points don't line up in the second photo

also if anyone knows what car AW drives that would be nice year make model color then I could drive around the google virtual thingy looking for his car until I finds it.  would help locate possible other hangouts of the subjecvt



Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up