Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-04 - Waffles  (Read 8827 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
2010-01-04 - Waffles
« on: January 04, 2010, 09:09:56 pm »

I sure want some waffles.

Maybe I will make some, after I take 50mg Lycopene to avoid the Becoming.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 12:49:35 am by pmcd9 »
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 09:13:17 pm »

Thank heavens it was annotated.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 10:05:18 pm »

Maybe its not intentional "historical variety bar" grooming so much as extreme right-handedness.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 10:53:18 pm »

It's a condition many people live with every day. It's like my brain is Houston, and my left hand is Voyager 2.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 11:45:59 pm »

I've always thought lycopene was a fun word. Not "smock" fun, but still fun.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 12:19:27 am »

Not "smock" fun,

I never thought of it before, but you're absolutely right.  "Smock" is a fun word.

Smock!

Smocksmocksmocksmocksmocksmock

SMOCK!

Heh.  Time to go annoy the wife and kids!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 12:24:09 am »

F that, Guacaomle is the most fun word. If you dont have fun saying guacamole, you're not doing it right.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 20100104 - Waffles
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 12:28:35 am »

Seven syllables, at least.

goo-WOCK'-a MOL-ay...ay...ay
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 12:55:03 am »

I get uncomfortable when people have too much fun saying guacamole.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 12:56:26 am »

For some reason it bugs me when people shorten it to "guac" because it's like, where's the fun in that?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 12:57:53 am »

I sure want some waffles.

Maybe I will make some, after I take 50mg Lycopene to avoid the Becoming.

Lies! Filthy, filthy lies! You were offered waffles and declined them! You lied on THE INTERNETS!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 01:03:58 am »

I never thought of it before, but you're absolutely right.  "Smock" is a fun word.

Smock!

Smocksmocksmocksmocksmocksmock

SMOCK!

Heh.  Time to go annoy the wife and kids!

Don't knock my smock or I'll clean your clock </Hobbes>
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 02:20:33 am »

Personally, I'm partial to "shrapnel."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 02:40:26 am »

Perspicacious.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 02:54:44 am »

sesquipedalian
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up