Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-04 - Waffles  (Read 8813 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 07:04:10 am »

I would have bet money on "Pervasive and unquenchable curiosity about the universe".

Also, I love how meatus sounds like a euphemism, and yet is not one.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 11:23:54 am »

"bibulous" is a ridiculous word.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 01:36:23 pm »

Wait, I am having trouble parsing this one.

a woman who estimates the worth of objects as nothing?

Dammmmn, you're really good.  A woman who treats her husband as worth nothing, as I remember it from the OED.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:12 pm »

Back in college, we had a saying:

"All women are lesbians after their fourth beer."

Hell, it was theater - that worked on some of the dudes, too.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 03:13:39 pm »

Any dude who was gay after four beers was gay before the first beer.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 04:16:48 pm »

Ah, yes, because female sexuality is fluid and dynamic, and male sexuality is rigid and unchanging.

I forgot for a minute that ladies can only be gay for other ladies so long as it suits the interests of the dominant gender.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 04:20:54 pm »

I didnt even say a word about women, chill out, yeesh. I dont know what women do, or why they do it (or how they take benign statements about men and force them into offensive ones about women). I'm just saying I dont know any male without gay tendencies who suddenly does gay things after four beers.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 04:26:01 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 04:22:13 pm »

Ah, yes, because female sexuality is fluid and dynamic, and male sexuality is rigid and unchanging.

I forgot for a minute that ladies can only be gay for other ladies so long as it suits the interests of the dominant gender.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 04:23:08 pm »

i bet you do and they keep it hidden from you for reasons
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 05:09:34 pm »

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 06:22:14 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 07:25:04 pm »

Any dude PERSON who was gay after four beers was gay before the first beer.

I fixed it. Now everone can stop yelling.

(It freaks me out when people fight in front of me, because I come from Circumstances. Like, to the point of tears, I'm not kidding.)
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 07:27:15 pm »

I was just joking, trying to get a rise out of ACap, is all.

Yeesh, you guys. Being all serious.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 07:40:25 pm »

I fixed it. Now everone can stop yelling.

(It freaks me out when people fight in front of me, because I come from Circumstances. Like, to the point of tears, I'm not kidding.)

I have such a deep soft spot for men from Circumstances.  I read this and just wanted to give you hella hugs.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 07:41:58 pm »

Troll(op)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up