Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Performance Art on the Intertrons  (Read 6976 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Performance Art on the Intertrons
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 05:31:17 pm »

I just remembered some blog post I read where a dude cloned his little guy and then had his GF peg him with it.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: Performance Art on the Intertrons
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 07:50:40 pm »

well thanks for all the nice replies

yes, it is, it is all dog shit

other day I am talking to friend explaining to him collapsing magnetic field of coils of electromagnatism when you unplug or disconnect power from wire wound transformer power adapter and reconnect real quick make surge boom

and he's like "how do you know this stuff?"

and that applies here

sometimes you take for granted your knowledge of stuff



anyway

yeah

my friend still in jail.  I find out he has no bail yet.

I suppose countdown to when they cut off utilities and repossess the house has started.

fortunately upstairs neighbors can borrow electricity from them

"house porn"
anyone serious about buying a home has suffered some of the physical ailments those who surf too much regular porn have: dry, red eyes from staring; aching back from sitting too long; carpal tunnel from too much penis action; and of course, the unsatiated desire of finding your ideal images and not really being able to take possession of what you see.

Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Performance Art on the Intertrons
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:28 pm »

Dude, I think TP is drunk-posting.


Someone is moving in on your turf, Drygioni.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up