Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.  (Read 2518 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« on: January 12, 2010, 01:38:09 am »

From: Hugo Saavedra <s****@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Subject: RE: 3br - MOVE IN FAST! 3 br | 2 ba | Single-Family Home (****,VA)
To: [Arachno-capitalist]


Hello
  Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you. I am Hugo Saavedra, the owner of the house you are making inquiry of. Actually I resided in the house with my family and intended selling the house before in case you find it in any other websites as for sale, presently we moved away due to my missionary work to preach the word of God to the (Unbelievers)people of Scotland,United Kingdom, my house is Located in (### lane, ****, VA) NJ and presently my house is still available for rent for $1300 per month and security deposit $500. Moreso, I went for a Crusade in the United Kingdom and i will like you to get in touch with me after driving by the house for more discussion as i am with the keys and the documents to the house.Please,i want you to note that, i am a kind and honest God fearing man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house  and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken. I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad  to see it neat when i come for a check up. I do that once in a while.. I want have trust in you as i always stand by my words. Where are you located? let us know how soon you are willing to move in. Pets are welcome.
 
 
Thanks for your interest.
Hugo Saavedra.


« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:44:50 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 01:43:00 am »

Holy. Shit. He's going on a missionary crusade to Scotland.

Also, I only just now realized that Leon Sumbitches = lay on some bitches.

I say we get on some Hugo Saavedra anagrams.

* a huge vas road.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:46:24 am by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 01:47:44 am »

a guava hoards
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 01:53:29 am »

Ava has gored u.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:09:46 am by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 02:04:48 am »

A rad save, Hugo!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:10:16 am by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 02:08:19 am »

u r a sad veg ho
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 02:09:30 am »

U have God, Sara!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 02:14:55 am »

Dave's a Ragu ho.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 02:31:19 am »

I love that they are sending missionaries to basically a Christian country.  One that arguably has more religious freedom that the United States.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 04:56:12 am »

Oh, use a rad vag
Logged
ACHIEVE

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 07:26:26 am »

So did you actually e-mail this person to try and rent their house a-cap or was this weird spam?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 04:00:01 pm »

When I was looking for a house to rent, I mainly searched Craigslist; of the approximately 20 inquries I made on rental home listings, about 15 of them replied back to me with information about they were on a "mission to Nigeria" and "took the keys with them" and "if I could promise to keep the home in very clean condition" and "send the rental deposit to them in Nigeria" then "they would mail me the keys" so "I could rent the home and keep it nice" while they "did the Lord's work." 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Leon Sumbitches sent me an e-mail. Pets are welcome.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 06:11:04 pm »

What she said.  Beware CL listings that don't have pictures of the outside of the building, but instead have incredibly generic pictures of the interior.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.
Pages: [1]   Go Up