Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer  (Read 3475 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:58 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:50:41 am »

I was just about to wax poetic about the vacuum tubes in the mustaciometer, when I noticed the alt-text.  Well played, sir.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:02:00 am »

Oh No!  A mustachiometer!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:12:14 am »

i thought onstrad won the onomatopoeia award, but, "uncap" is pure fuck*ng genius.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 04:33:19 am »

Onomatopoeia, every time I see ya, my senses tell me ... uncap?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 04:34:59 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Driscoll

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • Daisy Owl
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 11:50:32 am »

Onstrad?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 02:01:19 pm »

I desperately want to know what the 3 switches and 4 knobs do. The curiosity consumes me.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 02:15:56 pm »

Onstrad?

This is what happens to people who don't think ahead about getting famous with a weird last name, Discroll.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 03:04:16 pm »

Does this mean that there's a dedicated mustachiometer repair technician?  Because I would love to have his job.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 03:23:41 pm »

Onstrad?

someone on assetbar misspelled his name in a comment and i think its a cool alternative
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up