wait.. what?
I could be... not physically attractive? ? ? damn. I never thought of it that way. But.. it could kinda make sense... you got this divergence between the sexes in physical appearance, but that isn't gonna automatically mean that their brains' respective hardwiring is gonna likewise diverge such that they find the other sex physically attractive. It just makes sense to me that both sexes would both be wired to be attracted more to one gender or the other... it would be a lot of work to change that wiring as gender-specific traits evolved... more likely, the wiring was merely circumvented, but may still be there very much intact.
yeah I got to admit there ain't much to my body. I'm 155lbs, 5'10", not very muscular. Personally I don't go for muscular guys at all that generally turns me off, but maybe in moderation I could go for it... but I suppose if there was gonna be some male body type that was gonna be attractive, it would be kinda, built and all, as they say.
But I guess one thing that guys could have going for them would be the p3ni5. It's certainly a distinctive appendage. It certainly stands out. Even if it's small, it's certainly got a kink factor going on there. My p3ni5 is almost too awesome in that it almost is adequate substitute for the company of a woman. So if I was a woman I certainly can see being attracted to my p3ni5.
Last point - I see a double standard here. Physical attractiveness figures in much more for straight guys than it does for straight women. Ya know, a woman is willing to be attracted to me mostly on the basis of my personality, yet, in my search for a partner, I'm attracted to a range of body types, but if the woman doesn't fit in that range, then, it's just probably not gonna work for me.
And then I guess we could get into the question of... is there a correlation between body type and personality... and the answer, I believe, is yes... There was that study that was in the media a while back that found that people of similar weight classes tended to associate with one another more often than not. That kinda tells you something.