Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad  (Read 20515 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 10:04:10 pm »

Apple is crap.  But that's not my point.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: iPad
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 10:13:30 pm »

hey t. pain, does steve jobs' c*ck taste good?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2010, 12:09:28 am »

I come on here.  I try to have an intelligent conversation.  Listen I'm unemployed in the anti-thesis of the socialist state.  I don't have a lot in my life right now. I have two cats I have to worry about supporting.  I come on here for a few minutes to try to escape the madness of this world, to try to elevate myself a little bit, to try to contribute positively in some small way to the ebb and flow of ideas in this vast place we call cyberspace, and you all have to poke and jab and sneer and snarl and condescend and drag me down, and then you kick me.  If the Internet is cyberspace, then this place here is cybersuburbia, or cyberurbandecay, and you all are the hustlers and the winos and the crack pushers and the tenement slum lords who scuttle into the shadows like cockroaches when a broken out street light is repaired.  Oh well at least none of you are shoving chick webb tracts into my face. 
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2010, 12:29:38 am »

antithesis is one word, no hyphen. and you know where the door is.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2010, 01:21:58 am »

We have a door?  I thought this place was Hotel California.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2010, 01:39:22 am »

antithesis is one word, no hyphen. and you know where the door is.

oh come on.  humor me.  I was being humorful.

antithesis ... huh... that's like a fatal flaw in spellcheckers is that you can hyphenate pretty much any combination of words, e.g. spell-checkers, and they don't complain.

anti-thesis is kind of an interesting one, however.  Personally, I like to actually say it as "anti" "thesis" as if it's hyphenated.

saying it in it's one-word pronounciation, (sp?*) as if it's one word, you know, phonetically: [an ti thu sis] is like, inventing a new word, and it's kind of obscuring it's etymology.  Why make life more complicated than it needs to be. 

I mean, technically, I'm allowed to hyphenate combinations (sp?*) of words if I feel like it, right?

(*these words are being underlined by my spell checker and I don't wish to research their proper spelling at the moment)
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: iPad
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2010, 02:46:10 am »

no job AND 2 cats?  you poor guy!  how about a hug?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: iPad
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2010, 02:53:52 am »

WHAT A LOAD OF ASHITE

NOT AS COMEFORTABLE TO AREAD AS A N EBOOK NOT AS SMAL AS IPHONE NOT AS GOOAD AS IPHONE.

FUCK YOU APPLE
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: iPad
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2010, 04:36:28 am »

drunk opinions sometimes are the most awesome ones.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: iPad
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 07:15:40 am »

drunk opinions sometimes always are the most awesome ones.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2010, 07:28:38 am »

drunk opinions sometimes are the most awesome ones.

I think only sober people ever say this.

no job AND 2 cats?  you poor guy!  how about a hug?

Indeed.  And not only that, I live in fuck*ng USA where over 50% of the population are smug assholes who vote against any sort of social welfare every chance they get.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
The iPad isnt even legal
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2010, 03:30:17 pm »

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/01/wondering-why-you-cant-pre-order-the-ipad-it-isnt-legal-yet/
What the fuck apple? Can we officially call this the greatest tech flop yet?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: iPad
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2010, 12:12:47 am »

I live in fuck*ng USA where over 50% of the population are smug assholes who vote against any sort of social welfare every chance they get.

if you want the government to wipe your ass, move to the E.U.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: iPad
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2010, 12:17:40 am »

if you want the government to wipe your ass, move to the E.U.

 8)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: iPad
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2010, 12:34:04 am »

8)

thanks for properly (i hope?) reading the sarcasm.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up