Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: buell s3t  (Read 7415 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
buell s3t
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:29:55 pm »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:45:47 pm »

Show us a picture.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 07:04:09 pm »

clickedable image

it's orange body with gray finish on the fiberglass

full size saddle bags but the one on the left got broke off when I got too close to my van and it hit my van so you can still use it you just have to attach it with cable ties is all I drilled some holes in it for the cable ties

has the non-stock touring windshield

and you can't see it in the picture but on the other side is a k&n air filter

It's put back together now however I had tooken it apart to replace the drive belt so it has a brand new drive belt and it has brand new rear tire and front tire is almost new very low miles

I think the bike it's self has something like 30k miles.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:11 pm »

how about a photo of the bike as it is today, when you decided to sell it. i'm not buying a bike based on a name when the only picture i've seen has it hooked to a shopping cart and missing half of it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:28 pm »

I would like to purchase your vehicle. Please send me your banking information and a western union money order for $5,000. The $5,000 will cover the related transaction costs and will be returned to you on completion of the trade.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 09:33:20 am »

AC have some cans

sorry choop it's not all the way put back together yet it's in the garage it's cold there's snow outside

just google for what it looks like

it's an ugly bike any way you score it

it has rust and stuff

I'm gonna test the compression before I sell it to make sure the engine is still ok

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 03:14:40 pm »

would you show interest in purchasing an item that was not quite half way assembled?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 05:05:01 pm »

would you show interest in purchasing an item that was not quite half way assembled?

Depends on the item and my ability to assemble it.  And the price.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 05:21:05 pm »

would you show interest in purchasing an item that was not quite half way assembled?
Yes.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 05:49:41 pm »

caveat emptor, i guess.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 06:39:59 pm »

in other news I am moving soon to Oregon it looks like so if anyone wants to hang out in person while I'm still in Chicago your time is running out.

re: the bike:

what the hell you guys!  You make it sound like I'm offering steel coke.

look I'm a put it back together.  it's a several years old so it will need some work.  it needs maybe a new front brake rotor.  I will try to flush the brake fluid if I have time.  it probably needs a new rear brake line (the old one's rusting)

the muffler is rusting... it'll need a new one eventually.

come on it's a bike... bikes need a lot of maintenance.  it's a harley - all the more so.

Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 07:23:09 pm »

how bout you put that fucker together before you try to sell it bitch
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 07:52:22 pm »

re: the bike:

Hey, all we're asking for is a little honesty. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 10:28:17 pm »

Quote from: greenkoolayd
would you show interest in purchasing an item that was not quite half way assembled?

No disassemble Stephanie!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 10:40:57 pm »


PLATE OF BEANS








He is trolling you. It is funny. The joke should have ended after the shopping cart picture. A-Cap got the joke, and thus wins the thread. Quit treating this thread like it were real. It is a joke. You are overanalyzing. Plate of beans.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:44:34 pm by Bobby Isosceles »
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up