Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010  (Read 13250 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2012, 11:01:22 pm »

I am firmly in the camp that appreciates all female secondary sexual characteristics and enjoys them to all reasonable levels of abundance.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2012, 02:36:10 am »

LFM is just happy to be there.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2012, 03:27:32 am »

Yes. EXACTLY.

It is an honour just to be nominated!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up