Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 381825 times)

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #645 on: November 10, 2010, 07:49:11 pm »

i used to listen to swands/gira/etc music, but then i stopped wanting to feel like it was a good idea to murder myself.

seriously, i have to keep my swans/etc, cd's away from my other cd's, as the other cd's near them inevitably end up on the floor, broken.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #646 on: November 11, 2010, 04:19:59 am »

Can't argue that.

You are on the Crazy Train. Ozzy is here. He is urinating on a scale model of the Alamo.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #647 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:44 pm »

I am listening to The Jam.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #648 on: November 11, 2010, 08:57:35 pm »

I am listening to The Jam.

I think I am too.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #649 on: November 11, 2010, 09:00:48 pm »

Is the jam pumped-up or do you prefer it in its natural flaccid state?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #650 on: November 11, 2010, 10:15:00 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #651 on: November 11, 2010, 10:50:31 pm »

You are on the Crazy Train. Ozzy is here. He is urinating on a scale model of the Alamo.[/size]

Ozzy's been gene sequenced.  He has some interesting variants in genes related to nerve communication and alcohol metabolism, as well as a trace of Neanderthal lineage (no joke!).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #652 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:33 am »

You got your science in my cheap throwaway joke.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #653 on: November 18, 2010, 07:53:36 am »

I can't stop listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75rYcZO_ZE

Oh man that beat boxing
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #654 on: November 18, 2010, 07:08:55 pm »

Can.

also, this song is so similar to Take Meta Mars by the Flaming Lips, from like 10 years later.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:11:07 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #656 on: November 19, 2010, 05:28:38 am »

Can.

also, this song is so similar to Take Meta Mars by the Flaming Lips, from like 10 years later.

Yeah, it's like the exact same song.  Both are top notch.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #657 on: November 20, 2010, 08:19:46 pm »

this is my jam right now (i think i posted it before, but i dont care.).

algun dia(live)-julieta venegas
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #658 on: November 22, 2010, 03:42:25 pm »

I will never be cool again.

holy shit this guitar solo

Those are both great songs and I really liked them (the Chain especially) before I heard them 1 million times apiece on the radio. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #659 on: November 22, 2010, 04:11:18 pm »

Does John McVie really have a penguin tattooed on his forearm? I like to think he does.

I guess this kills the myth that Dan only likes music that does not sound like music.

I just got the digital remaster of Vagabonds of the Western World. I think this is the first Thin Lizzy album with a Jim Fitzpatrick cover. (Don't hate on him because he created that iconic Che image.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 190   Go Up