Went to the library - here's everything:
Big Star: #1 Record & Radio City (about time, I guess)
AC/DC: '74 Jailbreak (haven't had this in years, been thinking about their version of Baby Please Don't Go lately)
Hawkwind: Welcome to the Future (live 2CD set, I can't find it listed anywhere but it's probably similar to the other 46 million live sets by them)
Hey I just downloaded some Hawkwind. Never listened to them before, pretty cool.
If you like Big Star well enough, and if your library has it, it's worth checking out Keep an Eye on the Sky, Big Star's recent box set. Or if not, be sure to also check out Third/Sister Lovers, and then Chris Bell's I Am the Cosmos.
Jailbreak is one of my maybe three or four or five favorite AC/DC songs. Why it didn't make the US version of Dirty Deeds is beyond me. Not that the Australian version is sequenced perfectly. OK, so here is the correct sequence:
Side 1
1) "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
2) "Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to Be a Millionaire)"
3) "There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'"
4) "Big Balls"
5) "Problem Child"
Side 2
1) "Jailbreak"
2) "R.I.P. (Rock in Peace)"
3) "Ride On"
4) "Squealer"
The big changes from the Australian are moving Big Balls to the first side and switching Jailbreak and Squealer. Jailbreak works well as a side opener and closer, but Squealer is such a perfect closer. It's the only thing that the US version nailed.