Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 380931 times)

0 Members and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1545 on: March 08, 2012, 05:17:10 pm »

Yeah, I'm ok with the Black Crowes. I think I have most of their stuff (Amorica's my favorite, of course strictly for the cover). I just thought that concept was fun.



Indeed, since I hate CCR, I feel the same way about them and Marvin Gaye. Sorry, everybody!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1546 on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:59 pm »

milk & honey-beatsteaks

some fun german powerpop
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1547 on: March 08, 2012, 07:05:52 pm »

Is today a Dick Dale day?

Oh we should all get use some Dick today. Or DD's if you prefer.

Don't limit yourself - you can always have both.

I'd have added a link, but no one would have clicked, so why bother.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1548 on: March 08, 2012, 08:50:27 pm »

I feel the same way about them and Marvin Gaye. Sorry, everybody!

You better be fuckin' sorry! You do NOT say bad things about Marvin Gaye in my presence.

If there was a church that based its worship service around What's Going On (the whole album), I would totally go to that church.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1549 on: March 08, 2012, 09:36:28 pm »

I like CCR.  Especially Green River.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1550 on: March 09, 2012, 12:55:45 am »

Today is dripping in Black Sunshine.

how could dude leave that homeless surfer hippie nightmare?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1551 on: March 09, 2012, 01:07:21 am »

You better be fuckin' sorry! You do NOT say bad things about Marvin Gaye in my presence.

If there was a church that based its worship service around What's Going On (the whole album), I would totally go to that church.

I thought Nabu was saying that the fact that CCR's best song is a Marvin Gaye cover just adds to his hate of CCR.

At least, that better be what you meant, because if you meant that you hate Marvin Gaye, fuck you!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1552 on: March 09, 2012, 04:52:06 am »

I like CCR too.  Fuck you fuck*ng guys.  You fuck*ng fucks are fucked up. 

Fuckers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1553 on: March 09, 2012, 12:50:19 pm »

CCR is a good band.  they have good songs.  they dont give me a boner but i dont hate them.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1554 on: March 09, 2012, 01:54:05 pm »

How the fuck do you not like Marvin Gaye?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1555 on: March 09, 2012, 01:58:29 pm »

How the fuck do you not like Marvin Gaye?

I don't know.  Maybe we should ask his dad.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1556 on: March 09, 2012, 03:05:00 pm »

and a rough chuckles can goes to auggie
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1557 on: March 09, 2012, 04:25:22 pm »

man, CCR are so good. I don't think their best song is Grapevine.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1558 on: March 09, 2012, 09:08:50 pm »

Quote from: Asherdan
Man, CCR can suck it just like Springsteen and CougarCamp.

Whenever people insult fake-populist bullshit rock, an angel gets its wings.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1559 on: March 09, 2012, 09:45:14 pm »

much better we all listen to fake-intellectual jackoff rock or fake-good hair rock.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 190   Go Up