Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 380040 times)

0 Members and 51 Guests are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1575 on: March 14, 2012, 06:36:00 am »

I think maybe it's come to the point where I need to tell you all that my favourite song of all time is "Golden Hours" by Eno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFDPdCuasY
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1576 on: March 14, 2012, 06:41:21 am »

Oh man Eno, specifically Another Green World!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz50q_QmfE&feature=related
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1577 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:04 am »

Oh man Eno, specifically Another Green World!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz50q_QmfE&feature=related

Fuck yes, although that is my fourth-favourite song from that album? Here are my number two and three:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-3djUYgebU

http://youtu.be/lCCJc_V8_MQ
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1578 on: March 14, 2012, 01:48:46 pm »

It's your Bad Luck if you do not dig the Social D.

I ate pizza with Social Distortion in 1991.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1579 on: March 14, 2012, 02:52:42 pm »

I ate pizza with Social Distortion in 1991.

Personally, I like anchovies on mine.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1580 on: March 14, 2012, 04:14:11 pm »

I've always leaned "Here Come The Warm Jets" myself but most of his stuff is great.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1581 on: March 14, 2012, 05:11:41 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1582 on: March 15, 2012, 05:57:53 am »

I've been listening to a bunch of fuckheads talk about work all day today, so fuck that. Plus I was crazy hungover.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1583 on: March 15, 2012, 07:29:46 am »

What a wonderful punch line.

Man, I love me some minutemen, never heard that, awesome.

Also, your punch line line got me thinking about this, stay til the end (oh, and the punch line is political and mean (and awesome).  Sorry.)

Bishop Allen- Abe Lincoln: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHekOLBUfQ
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1584 on: March 15, 2012, 11:30:17 am »

I sing this song while I ride my bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1585 on: March 15, 2012, 12:17:05 pm »

caffeine-the dillinger escape plan

a little screamy, thrashy, polyrhythmic hardcore.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1586 on: March 15, 2012, 11:37:54 pm »

crimson and clover-joan jett

just because delicious
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1587 on: March 16, 2012, 12:57:58 am »

crimson and clover-joan jett

I've always preferred the original to Joan Jett's tone deaf version.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1588 on: March 16, 2012, 02:31:31 am »

I've always preferred the original to Joan Jett's tone deaf version.

Damn, it's been a while. I fuck*ng love this song.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1589 on: March 16, 2012, 01:08:02 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 190   Go Up