Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 380600 times)

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1800 on: June 03, 2012, 08:41:52 am »

I really like this cover by The Slits.

Along similar lines I really like White Magic but I'm having trouble finding a song that is a good first song

and now for something completely different: Electric Wizard - Funeropolis
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1801 on: June 08, 2012, 11:45:34 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1802 on: June 09, 2012, 09:14:48 am »

I've rediscovered The Who. I've been burned out on them for a long time. I listened to them tonight with fresh ears and was reminded how ultimately bad ass they are.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1803 on: June 10, 2012, 10:10:47 pm »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1804 on: June 11, 2012, 01:35:22 am »

time runs out-john frusciante
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1805 on: June 11, 2012, 08:01:32 pm »

Y'all gotta help me out here. Am I just overcome with nostalgia or is this new Beach Boys song as good as I think it is?

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1806 on: June 12, 2012, 02:53:49 am »

You gave it your best shot. I would not have expected you to like it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1807 on: June 21, 2012, 12:41:16 pm »

P'radikus Conflict-black black beast

a 6+ minute instrumental jam
the dudes are all from my hometown.  the drummer was in my HS class and we were kinda bro's.  one of the guitar players is married to a rad lady who was in my class/was kind of my HS bro.  the other guitar dude was really good friends with my younger brother.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1809 on: June 21, 2012, 02:32:27 pm »

The new Neil Young:

Americana

Clementiiiine.    Cleeementiiiiiiiiiine.  O My Darlin'.  Clementine.


Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1810 on: June 21, 2012, 02:34:38 pm »

P'radikus Conflict-black black beast

I love the films of old flying machines that didn't work. I love how it wasn't bad enough that the machine didn't fly, but in most cases it also spectacularly self destructed.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1811 on: June 21, 2012, 02:59:52 pm »

It's Henry Rollins talking in my brain time.

I don't think I'm into music that makes people want to spit on the band.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1813 on: June 21, 2012, 03:12:59 pm »

The new Neil Young:

Americana

Clementiiiine.    Cleeementiiiiiiiiiine.  O My Darlin'.  Clementine.




Wow, the whole album! Kick ass!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1814 on: June 21, 2012, 04:40:43 pm »

Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 190   Go Up