Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 380112 times)

0 Members and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1920 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:07 pm »

I make Hamburgers, I get all the girls.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1921 on: October 12, 2012, 05:24:03 am »

thats a rad song.

also, apparently that person is a fan of soul music and pinup ladies.

Apparently, but who isn't?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1922 on: October 15, 2012, 12:23:48 pm »

Clams Casino - Gorilla - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqzvHoSdH18

Great Lake Swimmers - She Comes to Me In Dreams - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5V79kvrQH4&feature=results_video

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1923 on: October 17, 2012, 03:57:08 am »

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1924 on: October 20, 2012, 05:56:35 pm »

This song rocks like 1979.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1925 on: October 20, 2012, 08:48:00 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1926 on: October 20, 2012, 11:21:50 pm »

I am so confused about how this band turned into that band.

They have some of the best album titles. Icky Baby? Boredom and Terror? Fake Surfers? So good.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1927 on: October 22, 2012, 12:07:28 pm »

For those still nursing love boo-boos or who just want to class up their chill time:

Frank Sinatra & Tom Jobim - How Insensitive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMsTbI1chdI

Frank Sinatra & Tom Jobim - Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmXQUEDE0ls

Frank Sinatra & Tom Jobim - If You Never Come To Me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SZl-k9EMCPY&feature=endscreen
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1928 on: October 22, 2012, 02:21:30 pm »

Deja, that was some good stuff.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1929 on: October 23, 2012, 04:14:02 am »

Is anyone familiar with Starfucker? They are coming to town soon. I listened to something on youtube and wasn't impressed so I probably won't go. I just think that they should change their name to Starfuck*ng, or maybe even Starfuck*n'. That way they'd even have an awesome poster.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1930 on: October 23, 2012, 05:12:02 pm »

Is anyone familiar with Starfucker? They are coming to town soon. I listened to something on youtube and wasn't impressed so I probably won't go. I just think that they should change their name to Starfuck*ng, or maybe even Starfuck*n'. That way they'd even have an awesome poster.

I like some songs off of Jupiter (I think that's the album's name). I got their Record Store Day release but haven't listened to it yet.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1931 on: October 23, 2012, 05:23:14 pm »

The Delgados - Make Your Move - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUk4DU_5mKM
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1932 on: October 26, 2012, 01:58:07 pm »

There's a song that has the lyrics "birds don't think they're flying, they think that they are walking... girls don't think life is exciting..."

Can anyone identify this song?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1933 on: October 26, 2012, 02:00:56 pm »

Return of the Aquabats!

I'm really digging the Aquabats. As a huge fan of Weird Al it's right up my alley.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1934 on: October 26, 2012, 05:38:50 pm »

There's a song that has the lyrics "birds don't think they're flying, they think that they are walking... girls don't think life is exciting..."

There is a band called The Pacific Ocean that has an album called "Birds Don't Think They're Flying." Maybe from that? Unfortunately it's not on Spotify and the tracks don't seem to be available on the internets.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 190   Go Up