Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Moguls  (Read 18780 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Moguls
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 02:58:37 am »

Oh dear
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:06:52 pm by Drygioni »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 03:45:29 am »

I did this beacuse thae daughter would bea caled Blair Blair

Actually her name is Blair Cruikshank, but that would be funny if her name were Blair Blair.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 04:25:26 am »

Okay, Shawn White was pretty dang cool on the half pipe.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 04:28:38 am »

Okay, Shawn White was pretty dang cool on the half pipe.

Yes.  Yes he was. 

But somebody needs to tell those fellows to have some dignity.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 04:30:15 am »

But somebody needs to tell those fellows to have some dignity.
Yeah, this. When he asked if he should just ride down the center of the pipe... man Im glad someone told him no.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 06:54:56 am »

But somebody needs to tell those fellows to have some dignity.

They were "massive."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 07:17:45 am »

They were "massive."
And "heavy".  I'm amused that the slang of my youth is still in vogue somewhere.  If one of them busts out a "bitchin" I'm gonna be rolling.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Moguls
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 08:25:58 pm »

Aww, shit! That song is the jam!

Is that even a real phrase?

i use that phrase every so often, but that doesnt make it real.

also, i didnt think anyone else would actually admit to liking that song.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 08:28:26 pm »

Everytime I watch the interview with an athlete after a snowbording event, my first thought is that they would be a fun person to smoke up with.  It must be pretty tough to be a snowboarder and not be able to spliff the green, as it is so clearly part of the culture of the sport...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:14 pm »

Everytime I watch the interview with an athlete after a snowbording event, my first thought is that they would be a fun person to smoke up with.  It must be pretty tough to be a snowboarder and not be able to spliff the green, as it is so clearly part of the culture of the sport...

Didn't they take a guy's medal away a fear years ago when they discovered he'd been playing a certain game of golf? Despite protests that it was actually a performance dehancer.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2010, 10:03:14 pm »

Yup that was Ross Rebagliati, who was thankfully allowed to keep his metal.  I'm pretty sure all the snowboarders are hyper aware of this issue.  As the World Anti-Doping Agency has since added Cannabinoids to the list of banned substances, the boarders are likely avoiding the green these days.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2010, 10:20:41 pm »

They really should have the womens event before the mens.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Moguls
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2010, 01:27:56 am »

The skeleton, now THAT'S fuck*ng badass

And some of these women are extremely tasty
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Moguls
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2010, 02:14:43 am »

As the World Anti-Doping Agency has since added Cannabinoids to the list of banned substances, the boarders are likely avoiding the green these days.

That's bullshit man. I recently swore off weed because my friend at work told me this horror story about how he got this pretty dope job offer as an financial analyst, but it was for a mining company, and they do follicle drug testing. Dude smokes everyday, so he turned it down. Ever since then I'm afraid of ruining an opportunity, so now it's only beer and shit I can produce a scrip for.

Also, finally saw some curling! Caught some women's over a beer after work. A few of them were pretty attractive so that's a plus.

This headline is hilarious: Curling: Swedes stun world champions Britain

Stun is not a word I'd associate with curling, and I'm a fan.

I caught Shani Davis winning the gold in the 1000 meter last night. That was pretty impressive.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Moguls
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2010, 02:18:45 am »


Stun is not a word I'd associate with curling,

Well I guess it depends what you do with those big rocks with the convenient handles on them.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up