Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: mayonnaise  (Read 4941 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
mayonnaise
« on: February 18, 2010, 10:57:59 pm »

Can we please give it up for mayonnaise people?  Add it to the dry - the turkey breast, the tuna, etc.  and you have a pleasure sandwich.  Or if you're like me, add it to almost anything eatable and the foodstuff tastes better. 

One of my favorites:  french fries with real, whole egg mayo and lots of pepper.  Is so good.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 11:24:35 pm »

Mayo is my favorite salad dressing.  Salads are a treat with mayonnaise dressing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 11:26:31 pm »

One of my favorites:  french fries with real, whole egg mayo and lots of pepper.  Is so good.

Something like this?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 11:31:52 pm »

The only time we have mayo in the house is when I go shopping.

I feel so alone
:'(
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 12:27:50 am »

Mayo is wonderful. Big fat chips and mayonnaise is absolutely fucktacular.

It also goes well with cheese on toast and giraffe fingers.

Absolutely wonderful.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 12:33:01 am »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 01:27:29 am »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 01:29:13 am »

Y'know what's better than mayonnaise?

Home made mayonnaise.

My grandmother used to make it pretty often, so now when I make it it's like tasty nostalgia time.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 03:37:31 am »

Mayo on corn dogs FTW.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 04:12:03 am »

I keep meaning to make my own mayo and keep not doing it. I suck so much. I even bought eggs last week for the first time in my life.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 04:57:07 am »

Must I be the lone voice of opposition?  So be it.

Mayo is like putting pure fat on your sandwich.  Bleah.  Give me mustard any day.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 05:01:19 am »

I even bought eggs last week for the first time in my life.

Really?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 05:06:38 am »

for me, ranch dressing is the new mayo.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 05:22:21 am »

Really?

Yup. In the past when I used eggs it was because my SO had purchased them and I was throwing one or two into some fried rice or something.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: mayonnaise
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 07:21:40 am »

Mayo is the opposite of pizza.

Good mayo is great but, holy crap, bad mayo is fuck*ng awful.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up