Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Suckin' Dick Got this Man  (Read 12280 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« on: December 11, 2003, 02:03:09 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van.  I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.


You realize JL now has all kinds of options should she ever want to write herself a new sig.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 02:22:07 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van.  I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.


You realize JL now has all kinds of options should she ever want to write herself a new sig.


"Suckin' dick got this man?"

I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.  

Even if it were true.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 02:47:20 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
"Suckin' dick got this man?"

I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.


It could be really classy in the right font. Maybe use some of that Microsoft Word WordArt, some shiny metal letters or something.

All I'm sayin
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 03:43:03 pm »

Get ready for a new challenge

Photoshop contest.  1 million internet dollars to anyone who can make this phrase look respectable.  I'll start.  



Still looks kinda trashy to me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 04:12:58 pm »

See, now, this is feminine but also projects authority. Like "yeah, I clearly suck a mean dick, but hands off".



POST MORTEM: Microsoft is dropping the goddamned ball when it comes to fellatio-based clip art available for download. Either that or their keyword search is temporarily broken

POST MORTEM TWO: Nothing says "half-assed operation" like forgetting to close a set of quotation marks
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 04:15:19 pm »

Now I could fire up Maya. In fact I'm going to have to. You'll have to wait a little, since what I have in mind will take me a while, and it's gonna be all insane...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 04:23:33 pm »

Uh-oh, slink's gonna whip out a can o' that raw talent on us...

I've seen his work before, and it's gonna make our stuff look like the sorry half-assed crap it is.  
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 04:34:49 pm »

Except I am unable to find my Maya CD.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Phew - stupid mislabeled boxes!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 07:37:30 pm »

Well, it's not really as god as I'd hoped, since I couldn't get a font to work in Maya that was going to be all classy, and I couldn't think of much to do either.



If I could get a classy font, I'd have done a nice plinth and pot with roses either end of this really classy font with a sunset behind it.
Which would be classy. If not a little Mills and Boon cover?

Like I'll demonstrate shortly...
I have way too much free time today.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 08:02:14 pm »

Slink, the way it looks now, it sort of reminds me of when you see someone on a bus with a T-shirt that seems to be for a band I've never heard of, and I'm all confused and slightly intimidated by the other persons possible hipness.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 08:16:37 pm »

Well, I have other things to do now, but add a sunset to this...

Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 08:41:38 pm »

Slink, that second one has forever changed the way I look at Western conventions of grief, mourning, and burial.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2003, 09:18:46 pm »

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2003, 09:20:36 pm »

jough, you. are. rad.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2003, 09:24:10 pm »

Damn. My vote goes to Jough!
Superb.
I'm glad to have disrupted severely the next funeral you go to tho Zartan. Makes me feel my time wasn't wasted to have ahd an effect somehow.

I'm still slightly troubled by side_show's reaction to the first one. I think I have to go and redesign my band logo, since it looks nothing like that.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up