Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Suckin' Dick Got this Man  (Read 12251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2003, 09:14:20 pm »

Congrats on your new Phillippe-hood, Slink.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2003, 09:18:06 pm »

I totally didn't do #####.  *****, yes.  But #####, no.  

That was all Jough.  

I also am not responsible for the Phillipe rank.  But we've both been screwing with you, August.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2003, 09:19:28 pm »

On second thought, I did do Phillipe.  How 'bout that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2003, 09:31:49 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
But we've both been screwing with you, August.


Well, I guess THAT explains the soreness.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2003, 10:00:23 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
On second thought, I did do Phillipe.  How 'bout that.


Wait 'til I tell Ultra Peanut.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2003, 01:17:37 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
On second thought, I did do Phillipe.  How 'bout that.

And you didn't even take pictures? For shame!

(I will leave the inevitable joke involving "here comes a special boy!" to someone less classy than myself.)
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2003, 01:30:31 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
(I will leave the inevitable joke involving "here comes a special boy!" to someone less classy than myself.)


I am simultaneously elated and disappointed that, hours after the initial post, that line never occurred to me. Of course, even if it had, it is common knowledge that I am the final arbiter of class* and wouldn't dream of connecting a lovably naïve otter and our tireless Führerin with the magical rainbow bridge of orgasms.

* Yes, despite the fact that I am the credited author of a thread entitled "Suckin' Dick Got This Man" - it's not like I'm gay

EDIT: DO I GET SOME SORT OF UMLAUT PRIZE OR WHAT
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2003, 01:48:09 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

EDIT: DO I GET SOME SORT OF UMLAUT PRIZE OR WHAT


For one? No. For to win it, you need to use three umlauts and at least one eszet.

Oh, and I am now actually tempted to buy a 'here comes a special boy' t shirt. Although I'd now have to explain something altogether more bizarre to the myriad onlookers...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2003, 02:14:30 am »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "jldunston"
On second thought, I did do Phillipe.  How 'bout that.


Wait 'til I tell Ultra Peanut.


Oh, for goodness' sake.  He's five.  Five!

Also, an otter.  

Do you people think I have no standards?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2003, 02:29:48 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Do you people think I have no standards?


We're internet geeks! We post on a comic strip message board! Of course we have no standards. We're barely a social click above the people at http://www.comicscommunity.com/boards/frankcho and 411mania.com
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2003, 03:12:26 am »

Quote from: "slink"

Oh, and I am now actually tempted to buy a 'here comes a special boy' t shirt. Although I'd now have to explain something altogether more bizarre to the myriad onlookers...

We've all got to suffer for our art. If I can do it, you can to -- after all, you're at least the right gender.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2003, 04:20:37 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore (emphasis mine)"
If I can do it, you can to -- after all, you're at least the right gender.



GASP!

*agog!*



Oh, V. Oh, my dear V. That's such a shame. Looks like Zart wins.


And I had such high hopes.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2003, 05:45:45 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Looks like Zart wins.


SHUKKA SHUKKA SHUKKA

AH - AH - AH

BA DA DOOMP BA DA BUMP BA DA DUH NUNT DUH DUH

AFTER TWENTY-FIVE YEARS, INTELLIVISION IS THE WORD
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2003, 06:31:24 am »

It was a typo! I swear! A typo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am UNDONE...

Will I be redeemed if I type out the difference between "to," "two," and "too" repeatedly? What if I throw in a comparison of "their," "they're," and "there?" Will a brief proof of the "it's"/"its" postulate help? What if I split it off into another thread before the mods have to?!

My good Lord I'm desperate.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2003, 07:09:32 am »

I am the mod here.


Zart, you lose two points for gloating. However, your perfect syllabic rhythm gains back the two points.

V, you've earned back your lost point in a separate post in a different thread in another forum here, so...

ITS BACK TWO A DEDD HEET

Touch gloves, get back to your corners.

*ding-ding*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up