Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama make me stop voting?  (Read 6665 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Obama make me stop voting?
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 12:18:03 pm »

Yeah, same for me, it's not the 'willful self delusion' thing, I do that about plenty of stuff, it's more that I go nuts if I'm asked to just let something go and not overanalyse it.
We're all as the inexorable accumulation of random chance, selective pressures and environmental influences made us.
Or, y'know, whatever.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Obama make me stop voting?
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 01:24:27 pm »

We're all as the inexorable accumulation of random chance, selective pressures and environmental influences made us.

You can be that if you want to. I'm a beautiful and delicate snowflake, just the way God made me.*

*Through selective pressures and environmental influences
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Obama make me stop voting?
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 02:47:46 pm »

You can be that if you want to. I'm a beautiful and delicate snowflake, just the way God made me.*

I never claimed not to be a beautiful and delicate.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up