Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong  (Read 5327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« on: July 09, 2010, 12:43:10 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07092010
I don't think synod means whatever Onstad thinks it means, because the metaphor doesn't work.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 12:57:08 pm »

Daggone.  That is one well-endowed...   cat?  alive stuffed animal?  mutant ocelot? 

Whatever he is, at this pace we should have some resolution to this arc in 2013.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 01:05:01 pm »

And 'stad said he'd never give the furries something to whack off to!

Does anyone else read T's 'Umph' as 'may as well'?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 03:03:15 pm »

I guess since I've been prattling about Teodore and latent homosexual tendencies for years I'm not surprised he grabbed him some Johnson.

Did he?  I didn't think the strip made it clear.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 03:10:14 pm »

barbed
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 04:17:54 pm »

OK, never mind the party where he cooks us recipes from the cookbook, does anyone else think he has lost his mind and needs an intervention?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:41:09 pm »

I just think he's working out some issues.  Hope the wife is handling it okay.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 06:01:32 pm »

This seems as good a place as any for the following pic from failblog.org

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 06:23:38 pm »

the alt-text made me cackle out loud.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 06:41:48 pm »

So is this guy's wang the instrument through which God appoints leadership of the gay Israelites?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 06:42:05 pm »

It is unlikely T is exploring his sexuality here, even if he indeed touched a dong. I think he is smart enough to be making a play for his own survival and this is part of a plan.
I'm left wondering what the deal is with the lock. The lock is a Chekhov's gun at this point and it will come in to play soon enough.
As to the author's state of mind, this isn't any weirder than the mexican magical arc. This is classic Onstad.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 07:20:31 pm »

Quote
It is unlikely T is exploring his sexuality here, even if he indeed touched a dong. I think he is smart enough to be making a play for his own survival and this is part of a plan.

I like the idea that the first proactive thing T will have done in his entire life is... sucking on some ding dong.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 07:53:19 pm »

I wonder if you can pick a lock with some barbed cat cack.
You know, I restrained myself from saying that.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 10:07:08 pm »

I wonder if you can pick a lock with some barbed cat cack.

hody shit.  that is basically T's way out, dogg.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 10:17:20 pm »

I mean we've all seen Teodore's teddy bear thing.

for good or for ill
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up