Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Poll

Favorite Hotdog Condiment

Mustard
Ketchup
Mayonaise
Hotdog Sauce
Ranch Dressing (WTF?)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)  (Read 25513 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2010, 01:59:50 am »

I would not call that a chicken pizza burger, either.

Maybe "a drunk man's shitty chicken parm".

Is this a parm? I thought they only existed in Middlesborough known as 'parmos' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10rFrAuQi8

"Making a Parmo involves deep-frying a flattened chicken or pork fillet in an egg and breadcrumb batter, then smothering it in thick Bechamel sauce before topping off with cheddar cheese (the original Parmos were topped with Parmesan cheese, hence the name) and then grilling or baking in the pizza oven. Originally veal was used but later this was replaced by pork. In more recent times chicken became more popular as more Muslim-owned takeaway restaurants opened."
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2010, 02:11:26 pm »

Man, I am so not a mustard fan.  I voted ranch, just because there was no other reasonable option. 

For me a hot dog is something I'm not big on, but if I'm having one, cheese and fried onions are what I like.  Neither are condiments.

Infact, upon deeper introspection, the only condiments I enjoy are mayo and mayo-like, but I do not like mayo on a hot dog as previously noted.

In other starch wrapped around proteins news, I had a killer chicken souvlaki pita yesterday.  Tender chicken partying with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.  It was so fine. 

Can tzatziki get some respect please?  It is important that we recognize that tzatsiki is rad.  Perhaps it needs to be renamed "awesome sauce" so that people are not so intimidated by all the "z" hanging out in there.  Regardless tzatziki = rad.  (re-donk-ulous side note: spell check thinks tzatziki is supposed to be testis, but let's not get our sauces confused, okay?)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2010, 02:47:18 pm »

Oh man I love me some lamb gyros with tzatziki sauce. There's a greek place by me that does it up right. It is a constant struggle not to eat there at every meal.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2010, 03:07:20 pm »

Oh man, yes.  tzatziki on a gyro is so fine.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2010, 05:49:20 pm »

Tzatziki sauce is a classic in every sense of the word.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:51 pm »



you like-a de juice?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2010, 04:12:05 pm »



you like-a de juice?

Yes, I do.  But you're making me wonder.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up