Look, I mean, I got a bookshelf too I'm sure everyone does, but I'm just sayin' when I move, which will be soon: no books on the wall, no paper, no DVDs, no CDs, no excessive trinkets, none of this clutter/crap I have all over, but
especially not the outdated crap turned garbage.
But... but... that is what books are for.
Yes, but they are boring decor!
Wow I love you **#** God. I love you. Are you female? Or gay? Or bicurious? We should meet.
Oh pshaw.
Old video games. Magazines. Sentimental junk. Electronic gadget boxes. Old school materials. A PRINTER THAT I NEVER HOOKED UP ughhh. Old broken electronics. I'm surrounded by garbage right now and it's my own fault. So many of these books I've never read and don't want to. So many of these DVDs I've never opened. So many CDs of BAD BAD music that I would rather be drawn and quartered than ever listen to again. I don't have to be surrounded with crap garbage, and I'm not making this mistake again. At least I hope I'm not.