Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanking Around, Wondering...  (Read 46171 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2010, 10:17:38 pm »

I think he's just a west coast guy. From my experience, he is acting exactly how I would expect someone on the west coast to act. Asherdan is the exception rather than rule.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2010, 03:03:53 am »

I wanted to get mad at the West Coast Guy bit but...I couldn't.

DAMN

That's cause you're a West Coast Guy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2010, 03:09:02 am »

I'll get mad. 

There, now I'm mad.

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2010, 03:14:17 am »

I think he's just a west coast guy. From my experience, he is acting exactly how I would expect someone on the west coast to act. Asherdan is the exception rather than rule.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2010, 03:12:35 pm »

Back to speculation info-Achewood tweet from Twitter
"   Posting a comic after two weeks of silence is like trying to impress your parents by punching a stranger.
about 5 hours ago via mobile web "
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2010, 06:37:27 pm »

I think he's just a west coast guy. From my experience, he is acting exactly how I would expect someone on the west coast to act. Asherdan is the exception rather than rule.
HEY GODDAMNIT
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2010, 10:51:44 pm »

Whatever guys, when I've been working for 3 hours and you fools are just showing up to work, returning my 8am phone calls at when I'm at lunch and then never available between the hours 3 and 4pm, you just look like a bunch of slackers. Get on an EST schedule and well talk.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2010, 11:03:49 pm »

Whatever guys, when I've been working for 3 hours and you fools are just showing up to work, returning my 8am phone calls at when I'm at lunch and then never available between the hours 3 and 4pm, you just look like a bunch of slackers. Get on an EST schedule and well talk.

Yeah, let me know when you're on a fifteen-day, fifteen hour per day schedule, softie.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2010, 12:01:15 am »

livin in EST workin in PST = hell on social life, heaven on sleepin life
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2010, 12:47:00 am »

In my music director position, I was always frustrated by East Coast people. I would call them and find they were already gone for the day.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2010, 03:04:59 am »

Livin in PST bein asked to work in EST = fuck you, have another coffee and a shit in the mornin and quit leavin the office at 2.

You're right, though, let's be like China and have one big happy stupid time zone.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2010, 06:05:24 am »

Whatever guys, when I've been working for 3 hours and you fools are just showing up to work, returning my 8am phone calls at when I'm at lunch and then never available between the hours 3 and 4pm, you just look like a bunch of slackers. Get on an EST schedule and well talk.



Sorry, what?  I was outside.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2010, 06:22:48 am »

My dog just bit me. It makes it hard -- your dog biting you -- to worry about linear human workwhathaveyas,
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2010, 03:48:47 pm »

Obligatory complaint after ten-day story drought.  Proceed.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2010, 08:47:26 pm »

I have it on good authority that "we will finally get the cast out of the van and back to their proper places."

But, he didn't say anything about when...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Up