Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Overcompensating  (Read 4878 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Overcompensating
« on: August 07, 2010, 06:26:16 pm »

...continues the great debate here.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 06:49:53 pm »

...continues the great debate here.

A guy I used to work with would always say "nice turd-cutter" which is just not at all an image I want associated with sexy-times.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 09:20:25 pm »

it is indeed strange.  i know where poop comes from, but if i see a ladys sweet backyard, i just want to bite it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 09:59:54 pm »

it is indeed strange.  i know where poop comes from, but if i see a ladys sweet backyard, i just want to bite worship it.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 11:29:33 pm »

A Safe-For-Work link for all you Sir Mix-A-Lot wannabes.

I usually prefer firm, athletic hindsides over bubble-butts; however, in this case I can definitely appreciate the aesthetics of this lady's shape.

I can't help but wonder what her tits look like, tho.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 12:11:11 am »

that is way too much.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 05:27:45 am »

That looks photoshopped.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 08:39:48 am »

This link will not load for me (the j-l one). This makes me sadd because I am a butt man to the very end (ha). Smackin' and spankin' and shorty shorts that's where it's at.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 08:45:51 am »

It just loaded and Damn with that capital D, b ut yeah I gotta say 'shopped in some way. If it is too good to be true it must be
Logged

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:02 pm »

nah that ain't shopped, i've seen it a few dozen times. just go to the mall in the ghetto and you'll see it too, after a while
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 05:10:35 pm »

What Choop said. I've seen 'em like that IRL, though usually not accentuated as nicely as this one. That dress does wonders.

You don't often see asses like that on white chicks, tell you what. But my college roommate (white) comes pretty close. When they measured her for her bridesmaid's dress for my wedding, she had a 28 inch waist and 40 inch hips. Kid you not.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010, 06:51:25 pm »

28 to 40 waist hip ratio is exactly 0.7, which is the ideal ratio for women.... according to science: http://faculty.bennington.edu/~sherman/sex/whr-singh2002.pdf
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 07:00:12 pm »

Those Victorians were on to something.



Check out the exposed wrists on the one to the left! Flaunt it, baby!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 07:04:23 pm »

have I made it clear that I love large butts?

I really like them. I have almost made really bad decisions in life because of my love of big butts.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 07:31:30 pm »

have I made it clear that I love large butts?

I really like them. I have almost made really bad decisions in life because of my love of big butts.

You lie.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up