Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overcompensating  (Read 4863 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 08:09:17 pm »

what can I do to prove to you that I love big butts?

before you ask, I am not posting pictures of any butts I have loved.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Overcompensating
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 09:09:49 pm »

"Butts I Have Loved" needs to be a tumblr. Now. Someone get on this.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up