Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 283541 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2011, 08:41:47 pm »

SEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO SMILE

Sounds like left-wing, commie bullshit to me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2011, 08:41:57 pm »

they're talking about a goat, see?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2011, 09:21:08 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2011, 09:23:42 pm »

Looking back on how Paul and Wombat's dog have both become memes, I'm actually shocked that Paul's "GOOD LORD" pic didn't catch on.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2011, 10:10:00 pm »

at first i misread that. "Paul and Wombat have a dog? how is that-- oooohhhhhhh"
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2011, 02:45:12 pm »

Indeed, this world needs more goatse references (but not actual links to it).
Here is an amusing conversation Bobby and I had a few years ago.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #396 on: March 08, 2011, 06:37:03 am »

I wonder if the guy with goatse tattooed on his chest got it done at Dago's.

I saw an Enquirer this evening at the grocery store, and the cover had a blurb about Obama being pissed about not being invited to the royal wedding. This is funny to me because all the shit that used to go in that paper is now on the internet for free - how does their business model work? Or is it the other way around, and they know anyone who would read them can't use a computer, so they can just take all the "shit my ________ says" and just paste it up and send it off to the printer?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #397 on: March 08, 2011, 06:53:24 am »

If you gotta have a fuck*ng goatse tattoo, you gotta have it over your navel.

It's a law.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2011, 10:28:56 am »

What if you had it on the insides of your buttocks so you had to pull them apart to make it fully visible? Add a level of recursion there.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2011, 06:20:37 pm »

The navel as asshole tattoo is played out. It's tired. The armpit as lady-bits is pretty tired, too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #400 on: March 08, 2011, 06:43:43 pm »

What if you got it on your face?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #401 on: March 08, 2011, 07:19:05 pm »

It wouldn't look any good unless you walked around with your mouth wide open all the time.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #402 on: March 11, 2011, 09:21:36 pm »

These are starting to get redundant so I'm probably gonna stop posting them unless something really juicy comes along.

Quote
Welcome to the 21st Century:

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, and everything...

I called a Suicide Hotline.  I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center...in Pakistan.  I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #403 on: March 11, 2011, 09:27:55 pm »

In soviet Canada, phone line is answered by Canadian.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #404 on: March 11, 2011, 10:14:10 pm »

That call center jab is right on actually.  I had to call the help line of the server for a clients website and the dude was Indian/Pakatanian and I think he was speaking English, but I couldn't understand a word of it.  I finally had to hang up in frustration because I couldn't understand what he was saying.  From the few words I could make out I'm pretty sure he wasn't understanding me either.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 143   Go Up