Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282291 times)

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #585 on: July 03, 2011, 01:56:24 pm »

I wish, how I wish, that they would just say fuck you to the haters and have their security handled by these guys.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #586 on: July 11, 2011, 11:13:31 pm »

Quote
Is this your insurance company?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.asp

PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE is owned by Peter Lewis: Who is he? Read this...VERY IMPORTANT INFO TO PASS TO EVERYONE CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY.

You’ve seen and smiled at the Progressive Insurance TV commercials.
Well, you’re about to learn the rest of the story:

PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE

You know their TV commercials, the ones featuring the
ditsy actress all dressed in white. What you might not know is that the Chairman of Progressive is Peter Lewis, one of the major funders of leftist causes in America . Between 2001 and 2003, Lewis funneled $15 million to the ACLU, the group most responsible for destroying what's left of Americas Judeo-Christian
heritage.  Lewis also gave $12.5 million to MoveOn.org
and American Coming Together, two key propaganda arms of the socialist left.His funding for these groups was conditional on matching contributions from George Soros, the America-hating socialist who is the chief
financier of the Obama political machine.

Lewis made a fortune as a result of capitalism, but now finances a progressive movement that threatens to destroy the American free enterprise system that is
targeting television shows on Fox News.

Peter Lewis is making a fortune off of conservative Americans (who buy his auto insurance) that he applies
to dismantle the very system that made him wealthy. He's banking on no one finding out who he is, so, STOP buying Progressive Insurance and pass this information on to all your friends.

Verify at Snopes http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.asp
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/aclu-lewis.htm

And to think, I only chose Progressive because they didn't have an irritating duck or an even more irritating gecko as a spokesperson.  Now I know it's because I secretly hate America.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2011, 01:40:44 am »

And we all know only conservatives buy auto insurance because filthy liberals figure the gubmint will pay for any wrecks they get in.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2011, 05:34:04 am »

I am pretty sure that dude just gets stoned in a boat somewhere in international waters most of the time.  At least that was the news when I was in high school.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #589 on: July 16, 2011, 09:34:24 pm »

They are getting desperate.

Quote
A SLEEPER AMONG US :  This is a very interesting article!
 
Obama: Where are his girl friends?????

Where are his girl friends????? Strange that none have popped up!!!!  Strange to the point of being down right WEIRD!

OK... this is past the 'birthers' questions.... this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side.

Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

Honestly, and this is a personal thing...but it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. The simple fact of his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity....

We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton--we all know about their heart problems. How could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House?

Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy," or "What a great dancer!" Now look at the rest of this.... no classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him.

I just don't know about this fellow.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen. Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony.

Has anyone talked to the professors? It is odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos? Every president gives to the public all their photos, etc. for their library. What has he released?

And who in hell voted for him to be the most popular man in 2010?????

Does this make you wonder?

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2011, 09:55:39 pm »

now he has to publish the guest list of his fuck*ng wedding?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #591 on: July 17, 2011, 12:35:30 am »

I don't remember ever hearing of any of GW Bush's former girlfriends speaking out about him. Or any of his professors bragging about having taught him, though that's less of a surprise.

This is a real reach. Either this person is too young to remember any other administrations with clarity or he's a complete idiot.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #592 on: July 17, 2011, 02:40:24 am »

To be fair, politicians without stories about them smoking a joint/fiddling some expenses/dodging the draft/ploughing their schoolteacher in their teens are almost certainly lizard people or *****s
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #593 on: July 17, 2011, 06:54:48 pm »

Obama and W.

No former girlfriends and both were cokeheads. This can mean only one thing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #594 on: July 17, 2011, 10:14:33 pm »

Obama and W.

No former girlfriends and both were cokeheads. This can mean only one thing.

that obama isnt really black.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #595 on: July 18, 2011, 01:48:09 pm »

Quote
but it's niggled at me for ages

What an INteresting choice of words!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #596 on: July 21, 2011, 09:15:50 pm »

I just got sent the Ultimate Dog Tease video via email.  Not a link to the original video on Youtube, but a windows media file that I had to download to my computer in order to watch.  I don't know if this is significant, but I would like to know how you interpret this.  What does it say about the person that fundamentally doesn't understand how the internet works.  My uncle has a Facebook account, but he is rarely on it.  If you were to ask him he would say he doesn't have time to mess with that, but yet he has time to send all of these stupid ass emails. 

We were complaining in that other thread about how retarded Facebook is becoming.  I guess the retarded people that like to send powerpoint presentations of beautiful locations or the most luxurious palace in the world or some not funny, but somewhat racist joke about the President have finally started to migrate to Facebook. 

But my uncle... No, not my uncle. He still uses the internet like it's 1998. And God bless him for it.  If he were on Facebook he would have seen that ultimate dog tease video months ago, but he was too busy keeping the faith for those few remaining souls that are keeping it real web 1.0 stylez. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #597 on: July 21, 2011, 10:08:56 pm »

Yeah, I recently got a power point photo email of "amazing photos" that ended with the false claims about this photo being of the tsunami in Indonesia, taken by someone who was moments from death.  Having been to Indonesia, I knew that nowhere in Indonesia, especially in the areas hit by the tsunami, looked like a white person's suburb.  What bothers me about this one is how someone went to the effort to block out the photos date stamp.  What compels someone to go to such effort to put forth a blatant lie?  That... that irks me.  It irks me so.

Having met people who survived that tsunami, who wept openly when they shared with me about their experiences and had almost everyone from their village die, I'd like to say "fuck you" to whoever started that bullshit email chain.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #598 on: July 22, 2011, 09:05:45 pm »

This is relatively minor compared to some of this shit, but it has to be said:

For the love. Of Fuck. People. Google+ is Not. The. Place. To Dump. All your photos. Of your cats. Or dogs. Or Fish.

I have, literally, five posts in a row from three different people with way-too-close-let-the-animal-sniff-the-lens pet photos. Plus a video of someone else's fish. For fuck's sake, people, I haven't posted that many pictures of my kids, and I have made every effort to only share them with people who care. So can we lay off the badly framed furball (or...fin...ball?) pics, please?

This is not addressed at you, Wombles. I always enjoy your pet pics, because they are well photographed and your pugs are cute, and also you tend to post one or two every few weeks. I do, however, object to being faced by an entire album of blurry shots of a golden retriever's snout and tongue every time I open my G+ or Facebook stream.

Thank you. Rant complete.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #599 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19:01 pm »

Despite having just posted in another thread that anything with an animal in it gets a pass, I agree wholeheartedly.

This is maybe something google+ needs to fix, though - usually when people post a zillion photos of their cat on Facebook, I only get one "X added a zillion photos to their album cats too close to the camera."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 143   Go Up