Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282205 times)

0 Members and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #675 on: September 15, 2011, 11:15:51 pm »

You coulda eaten it.

i wonder if an insectivorous plant is an option?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2011, 12:57:17 am »

The lady I made cry came back to work having come to terms with herself and was acting less ookey.  Today she asked one of my white coworkers:  If an aboriginal lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, or a Caucasian lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, who do you think would get thrown out first?  The white coworker was clearly made uncomfortable by this and said she wouldn't discuss it, so I piped in "I want to know why these two ladies went bathing suit shopping drunk!"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #677 on: September 16, 2011, 01:13:25 am »

If an aboriginal lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, or a Caucasian lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, who do you think would get thrown out first?

This could be the next hit reality tv show.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #678 on: September 16, 2011, 01:14:04 am »

The lady I made cry came back to work having come to terms with herself and was acting less ookey.  Today she asked one of my white coworkers:  If an aboriginal lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, or a Caucasian lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, who do you think would get thrown out first?  The white coworker was clearly made uncomfortable by this and said she wouldn't discuss it, so I piped in "I want to know why these two ladies went bathing suit shopping drunk!"

troublemaker!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #679 on: September 16, 2011, 01:37:10 am »

The lady I made cry came back to work having come to terms with herself and was acting less ookey.  Today she asked one of my white coworkers:  If an aboriginal lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, or a Caucasian lady went bathing suit shopping drunk, who do you think would get thrown out first? 

So this is her acting less ookey?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #680 on: September 16, 2011, 03:47:49 am »

bathing suit shopping while drunk?

That sounds like the set-up for a funny joke.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #681 on: September 16, 2011, 01:02:38 pm »

So this is her acting less ookey?

Well, less ookey toward me anyway.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #682 on: September 22, 2011, 07:15:38 pm »

Welp, let's see if my uncle can take a hint.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #683 on: September 26, 2011, 07:51:34 pm »

Welp, let's see if my uncle can take a hint.

I think I hurt his feelings.  But he has stopped sending me junk.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #684 on: September 26, 2011, 10:11:10 pm »

I think I hurt his feelings.  But he has stopped sending me junk.

Sometimes it has to be done. Guy at work used to talk my fuck*ng ear off, every time I saw him. One time we were in the chow line, and he was babbling at me from five spots back, when I turned toward him and said "Eric, do you ever think anything you don't say?" He didn't talk to me for about six months after that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #685 on: September 27, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »

Well I've gotten rid of my uncle, apparently, but on rare occasions I still get mail from one other person.

Quote

Read
Alone.....

Especially the Poem

I believe whatever is in store for

us will be for us.


   










The poem is very true, unfortunately.

Make sure you read the poem!



CASE 1: Kelly Sedey had one wish,

for her boyfriend of three years,

David Marsden, to propose to her.

Then one day when she was out

to lunch David proposed!

She accepted, but then had to leave


because she had a meeting in 20 min.

When she got to her office,
! !
she noticed on her computer she had some e-mail's.

She checked it, the usual stuff

from her friends, but then she saw one

that she had never gotten before.

It was this poem. She simply deleted it

without even reading all of it.

BIG MISTAKE! Later that evening,

She received a phone call from the police

It was about DAVID! He had been in an accident


with an 18 wheeler. He didn't survive!



CASE 2: Take Katie Robinson She received this poem

and being the believer that she was

she sent it to a few of her friends but

didn't have enough e-mail addresses to send out

the full 5 that you must.

Three days later, Katie went to a masquerade ball.

Later that night when she left to get to her car,

she was killed in that spot by a hit-and-run drunk driver.



CASE 3: Richard S. Willis sent this poem out

within 45 minutes of reading it.

Not even 4 hours later walking along the street

to his new job interview with a really big company, !


when he ran into Cynthia Bell,

his secret love for 5 years. Cynthia came up to him

and told him of her passionate crush on him

that she had had for 2 years.

Three days later, he proposed to her and they got married.

Cynthia and Richard are still married

with three children, happy as ever!



This is the poem:

Around the corner I have a friend,


In this great city that has no end,


Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,

And before I know it, a year is gone.


And I never see my old friends face,


For life is a swift and terrible race,


He knows

I like him just as well,

As in the days when I rang his bell.

And he rang mine but we were younger then,

And now we are busy, tired men.

Tired of playing a foolish game,

Tired of trying to make a name.

'Tomorrow' I say! 'I will call on Jim

Just to show that I'm thinking of him.'

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,

And distance between us grows and grows.

Around the corner, yet miles away,

'Here's a telegram sir,' 'Jim died today.'

And that's what we get and deserve in the end.

Around the corner, a vanished friend.

Remember to always say what you mean.

If you Love someone, tell them.

Don't be afraid to express yourself.

Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.

Because when you decide that it is the right time

it might be too late.

Seize the day. Never have regrets

And most importantly, stay close to your friends

and family, for they have helped

make you the person that you are today.

You must send this on in 3 hours after reading the letter

to 10 other people.

If you do this, you will receive unbelievably good luck.

*NOTE*

the more people that you send this to, the better

luck you will have.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #686 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:31 pm »

Fuck it, I'm already dead inside.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #687 on: September 27, 2011, 07:01:44 pm »

Just out of curiosity, how old would you say the person who sent that to me was?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #688 on: September 27, 2011, 07:48:53 pm »

Just out of curiosity, how old would you say the person who sent that to me was?

Late 40s.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #689 on: September 27, 2011, 09:01:42 pm »

Yeah, that's about right.  She's pushing 60 and female.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 143   Go Up