Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282942 times)

0 Members and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #735 on: October 25, 2011, 07:00:00 pm »

The judge said I couldn't isn't really trolling, it's just cracking wise. I thout that this was a perfectly acceptable activity on the internet.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #736 on: October 25, 2011, 07:12:43 pm »

Actually, no, it doesn't.  Wow, thanks JL, that really makes it clear to me that I need to quit Facebook.

Oh, dude, I was totally just joshin.' In response to this:

I think I may be becoming a troll


I suppose I'll have gone too far if I post this.


Sorry, dude. Please do not quit Facebook. I do not think anyone here is a troll.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #737 on: October 25, 2011, 08:19:06 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #738 on: October 25, 2011, 10:46:09 pm »

Well I may or may not be a troll.  I'll leave that up to the individual to decide.  But I really should cool it on Facebook because the constant flood of meaningless dumb shit is turning me into a Facebook asshole.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #739 on: October 26, 2011, 12:43:51 am »

Well I may or may not be a troll.  I'll leave that up to the individual to decide.  But I really should cool it on Facebook because the constant flood of meaningless dumb shit is turning me into a Facebook asshole.

You are either a FB asshole or you are part of the problem.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #740 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:31 am »

You are either a FB asshole or you are part of the problem.

Aaaaaammmeeeeeeeeeennnnnn
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #741 on: October 28, 2011, 05:39:42 pm »

my facebook feed is full of STL residents talking about how now they're Cardinal fans, that game was so intense. Or even "now I'm a baseball fan."

To be honest, I did enjoy yesterday's game. We were all intoxicated in at least 1 way, and we realized we were all suddenly interested in the game. We have no cable, no radio... so we had to listen to it on the radio on a computer. Enjoyable!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #742 on: October 28, 2011, 06:40:34 pm »

I'm a fan of neither team, but that game was fantastic.  One of the great ones.  I might be slightly in favor of STL, but mostly I just don't want Dallas to win.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #743 on: October 28, 2011, 07:19:03 pm »

How did this end up here and not in the baseball topic?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #744 on: October 28, 2011, 07:58:00 pm »

Just that I thought it was silly how many different people posted something like "after that game, I'm a Cards fan for life. Go birds!"

Now I talked to my dad and he told me this game was One for the Ages. So maybe I'm just a grumpy gus with no historical perspective on baseball.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #745 on: October 30, 2011, 04:53:36 am »

After posting about the hubby's grandma's birthday card giving ways, I ended up with a belated birthday card from her with some odd rambling and a passive aggressive bit about how "they didn't even tell me about" my hubby's accident.  I don't know who "they" is or why a Belated Birthday card is the place to go on about my hubby's horrible car accident, but yeah, good times.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #746 on: November 01, 2011, 11:24:04 pm »

my facebook feed is full of STL residents talking about how now they're Cardinal fans, that game was so intense. Or even "now I'm a baseball fan."

To be honest, I did enjoy yesterday's game. We were all intoxicated in at least 1 way, and we realized we were all suddenly interested in the game. We have no cable, no radio... so we had to listen to it on the radio on a computer. Enjoyable!
World Series games are on broadcast television (Fox). You can tuck that one away and thank me next year.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #747 on: November 01, 2011, 11:39:07 pm »

I am pretty sure they switch off with TBS now, so he can thank you in two years.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #748 on: November 02, 2011, 12:12:54 am »

Nah, Fox has it through 2013. The World Series doesn't switch, but the NLCS and ALCS do. At least that's what wikipedia tells me.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #749 on: November 02, 2011, 12:51:03 am »

Oh, my bad.  Could have sworn I couldn't watch the world series last year but I was probably just pissed I had to watch the NLCS instead of the ALCS.  I am an AL man, you see.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 143   Go Up