Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 283507 times)

0 Members and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #780 on: December 02, 2011, 07:20:28 am »

A sure sign you are not on the same level with your friends...

Friend posted "There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from Heaven and spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug,
kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again, one more chance to say I LOVE YOU."

I posted a link to this comic.

A different person posted a link to a Brian McKnight song.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #781 on: December 02, 2011, 05:49:52 pm »

It's pretty obvious thatThe Onion is reading TOUAMB.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #782 on: December 02, 2011, 06:26:55 pm »

A sure sign you are not on the same level with your friends...

Friend posted "There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from Heaven and spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug,
kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again, one more chance to say I LOVE YOU."

I posted a link to this comic.

A different person posted a link to a Brian McKnight song.


You are rad.
It's pretty obvious thatThe Onion is reading TOUAMB.
The filter fucks us again.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #783 on: December 02, 2011, 07:10:14 pm »

It's pretty obvious thatThe Onion is reading TOUAMB.
Unfiltr'd!
Kinda pornish, for the prudishly employed

Edit: fix'd
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:22:34 am by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #784 on: December 02, 2011, 11:48:15 pm »

haaaaaa!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #785 on: December 03, 2011, 01:34:54 am »

Boo...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #786 on: December 03, 2011, 04:49:08 pm »

You know the one about the guy with the wooden eye, right?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #787 on: December 03, 2011, 05:51:57 pm »

You know the one about the guy with the wooden eye, right?

Harelip!  Harelip!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #788 on: December 03, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »

Harelip!  Harelip!

Did anyone not know this one? That's kind of creepy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #789 on: December 06, 2011, 07:53:44 am »

This dude I know from college is posting about how the UCDavis cops were right to pepper spray those protestors. People are commenting and it kind of makes me fantasize about nuking the planet from orbit.

But note: I think about using violence to solve my frustration, but I don't. BECAUSE I AM AN ADULT.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #790 on: December 06, 2011, 09:48:50 am »

People are commenting and it kind of makes me fantasize about nuking the planet from orbit.

Only way to be sure.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #791 on: December 10, 2011, 03:45:34 am »

Quote
i have not read any of it, but im going to agree with (friend) based on how i feel like the article might be if i read it.

We were having a long debate about an article, and then this friend-of-a-friend dude felt the need to chime in with this.

where (friend) had said that he had half-skimmed the first couple of paragraphs before getting annoyed and closing the window, but this dude's problem is _____


On the other hand, the rest of the discussion consisted of people screaming at me because they think I am shitting on them for having jobs (!?) so maybe I should just give up at the internet.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #792 on: December 13, 2011, 07:46:18 pm »

maybe I should just give up at the internet.

You'll always have TOUAMB to come home to.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #793 on: December 16, 2011, 04:11:45 am »

I won't subject you to the whole e-mail as it was one of those using multiple pages, four font sizes, multiple colours and bolding to say all of 20 words sorts of deals, but my mum just forwarded me a video with this comment:
Quote from: Me old Mum
You can see I am now not working and have too much time on my hands.   With what they can do with digital enhancing now you wonder how much is really real???

I'll let you judge for yourself how much of this is 'really real'

I was doubly disappointed because I really like good sleight of hand and this was not that at all.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #794 on: December 16, 2011, 05:24:08 am »

That was Uh-mazing!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 143   Go Up