Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282951 times)

0 Members and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1575 on: April 28, 2013, 03:55:18 pm »

He was the one telling other people to look it up. Both sides were so adamant they refused to bother googling it. He finally conceded when even the woman who he considers to be the dumbest person in the room joined in opposing him.

After this I'm sure he's the only one that still thought she was the dumbest person in the room.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1576 on: May 06, 2013, 09:58:57 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1577 on: May 09, 2013, 07:19:54 pm »

Caller: "Hi I'm cindy calling from US Pharmacy in New Jersey
Acap: "Awesome!"
Caller: "We're offering a sale on US pharmaceuticals and we would like to give you the opportunity to order your prescriptions at low prices. Are you interested?"
Acap: "Very"
Caller: "What prescriptions are you interested in today?"
Acap: "I'll take a hundred xanax bars, a few dozen ludes, and a brick of viagra."
Caller: "We can help you get great deals on xanax and viagra"

What?

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03122007
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:27:20 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1578 on: May 24, 2013, 11:01:52 pm »

Steve

Someone with a degree oriented towards law/business/ policy please explains to me the most expeditious path to becoming a politician at a state or national level. I hate our current state of government. It is outmoded, bureaucratic, self righteous, unholy, anti-constitution, anti-freedom, anti-life, anti-American in every way and the ship needs to be righted by men of character and gravity.
Like · · Share · about an hour ago via Mobile ·

    Steve likes this.
    Steve  And it needs to happen immediately!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
    Steve Please explain*
    Steve likes this.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1


 :D
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1579 on: May 28, 2013, 04:39:56 am »

a good friend of mine from HS is a trans-man and posts every day about some outrage of transphobia the media/some organization has committed. Most of the time I have a very hard time figuring out what is outrageous about the instance.

I feel like maybe I am not a good "ally" every time, and then remember that this person has always been self-centered and hypersensitive to the point of complete delusion. This has nothing to do with his politics or gender identity.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1580 on: May 28, 2013, 04:33:16 pm »

Morons, a-holes and jerks probably occur at the same frequency in persecuted minorities as in the general population.  It is harder to criticise them however, without being branded a bigot. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1581 on: May 28, 2013, 04:49:39 pm »

I think they actually occur in higher percentages. Or at least, being persecuted turns people into a particular kind of asshole. I think a lot about this when poor people are being dicks to me at work.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1582 on: June 01, 2013, 09:39:23 pm »

Quote
we are part of 118 hackathons today in 14 countries. We are helping the world become a better place. #stl #hackforchange

I am gonna puke every day if I get this job. Puke all the way to the bank.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1583 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:33 pm »

I had to google hackathon.  From the name I had hoped it was something more misanthropic.  Sorry Inev.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1584 on: June 03, 2013, 03:13:19 am »

I called my grandparents to say "happy anniversary" today. My grandmother answered and before I could even get those two words out of my mouth, she started explaining how Barack Hussein Obama was in cahoots with Al Qaeda in a conspiracy to institute sharia law in America.

 I am not Snopes.com, but I have suspicions about the accuracy of her story.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:17:41 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1585 on: June 03, 2013, 04:04:46 am »

I went to a party yesterday, a bunch of my mother's cousins were there. I should have written down all of the shit I heard.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1586 on: June 03, 2013, 11:08:11 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03122007

Next comic: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03132007

A picks-up-the-penis-between-pushes type is the electronic equivalent of a mouth-breather.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1587 on: June 19, 2013, 09:47:04 am »

Ok, but what do we do for all the just kind of shitty people in between.?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1588 on: June 20, 2013, 08:12:04 am »

That's kind of ambiguous as to whether it's good or bad... so that works.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1589 on: June 23, 2013, 05:46:30 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 143   Go Up