Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 283534 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1650 on: November 04, 2013, 10:15:03 pm »

This article about marraige has been making the rounds lately.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1651 on: November 07, 2013, 03:54:51 am »

"Dan and Derek! You guys are my second favorite pair of double D's!"
"ok"
...
"my wife has double d's."
...
"ok, see you guys later."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1652 on: November 07, 2013, 04:49:52 am »

They guy has a wife with super big titties. He's justifiably proud.  ;D
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1653 on: November 07, 2013, 02:56:48 pm »

I wonder how long he was practicing that and how he had visualized that working out.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1654 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:06 pm »

high fives all around. So glad your wife has rockin' breasts dude.

Someone on my neighborhood mailing list sent us this, advertising his product. I can't believe that something that looks like this was made in 2013.

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1655 on: November 09, 2013, 10:36:30 pm »

My BF was upset that her FB is full of people sharing posts telling mothers to get off their smart phones.  My FB contains none of that, so I'm glad my friends aren't holier-than-thou assholes.  Also I've always found it interesting that my BF and I have basically no friends in common and that her friends are apparently those kind of people.  I've been to parties she hosts and there are a few good people and a bunch of those kind of people.  What is up with that?  She is far more up for social niceties and suffering fools I guess.
 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1656 on: November 10, 2013, 12:39:05 am »

My BF was upset that her FB is full of people sharing posts telling mothers to get off their smart phones

...typed by moms on their smartphones?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1657 on: November 10, 2013, 08:30:05 pm »

My BF

Is this the woman I thought you dropped from your life because she's selgiraffe and was being as ass while you were pregnant?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1658 on: November 11, 2013, 02:22:59 pm »

An interesting one I saw the other day was "I am quite sure I wouldn't be alive if I'd talked to my parents the way some kids talk to their parents these days. Share if you agree!"

That seems to be not-so-subtly advocating corporal punishment for unruly children. But if I smacked my kid in public, no matter what the offense, the same people on Facebook would be saying what a bad parent I am and that my kids should be taken away from me (especially if there was a video to go with it).
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1659 on: November 11, 2013, 06:43:47 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1660 on: November 11, 2013, 10:21:31 pm »

Quote
"I am quite sure I wouldn't be alive if I'd talked to my parents the way some kids talk to their parents these days. Share if you agree!"

At one point my sister screamed at my parents extensively about how much she hated them on a fairly regular basis. My mom was really upset and couldn't believe a teenager would do that. She called her mom, who said "LOL, you don't remember doing that?"

This is completely unreasonable and hypocritical, but when people talk about wanting parents to beat their children, I fantasize about going at that person with a baseball bat. Or a can of tomatoes, if I'm at work (which is where this usually happens).
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1661 on: November 11, 2013, 10:49:36 pm »

This falls under the prevailing belief that every subsequent generation is dumber, lazier, ruder, and generally worse human beings than the previous generation. We know this is true because as we look backward in time we see how people get smarter, more efficient, more peaceful, and treat other better with each preceding generation, right?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1662 on: November 12, 2013, 12:39:07 am »

This comic strip seems somewhat relevant here.
Stop Trashing Millenials.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1663 on: November 12, 2013, 01:32:38 am »

Is this the woman I thought you dropped from your life because she's selgiraffe and was being as ass while you were pregnant?

Yeah, that's her.  Things have gotten better, but she's got her issues.  We laugh more and she's supportive now that the baby's here, but we're both very compartmentalized as friends and always have been - she's not a part of any other part of my life and vice versa, our husbands are basically strangers to each other, and the company we keep is quite different.  We had an odd disagreement where she responded condescendingly when I said I wasn't going to be showing our baby TV, something along the lines of "we'll see about that."  Afterword she said she wanted to give me her Baby Einstien DVD's -- as if she hasn't heard me -- and I had to say no twice.  Even still, she said she'd keep them for me, which I sort of laughed off, making clear that she should give them to someone else.  It's not only her - I've encountered more than one women who makes the mistake of assuming that when I make a parenting choice conflicting to their own that it is somehow a slight to them or a negative judgement on them.  It's one of the things I've decided to basically ignore in other moms because what it boils down to is poor self esteem on the other person's part, and that's their shit to deal with.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1664 on: November 12, 2013, 02:12:17 am »

The older I get, the more I think that any generalization about any group of people is invalid.  I think it's a basic human right to be judged as an individual and based on our actions rather than any inborn characteristics.

Or, you know, whatever.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143   Go Up