Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22284 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 11:03:47 pm »

I'm all for cute and sexy undergarments, but not really of the squishing/forcing/restricting kind.

Edit: Well, unless it's necessary for the story, y'know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 11:06:56 pm »

I'm all for cute and sexy undergarments, but not really of the squishing/forcing/restricting kind.

Edit: Well, unless it's necessary for the story, y'know.

Heh, before your ninja edit, I was going to say:

"That's a darn shame, because a good stiff corset can be a blessing as well as a curse."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 11:16:25 pm »

Heh, before your ninja edit, I was going to say:

"That's a darn shame, because a good stiff corset can be a blessing as well as a curse."

Corsets . . . yeah, corsets.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2010, 12:14:17 am »

It's possible this is more your style...

(Really, really NSFW, or the faint of heart.)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2010, 01:01:27 am »

Good Lord!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2010, 02:53:11 am »

It's possible this is more your style...

(Really, really NSFW, or the faint of heart.)

It's a misnomer to call that a chastity device, actually. There's also this (the picture is oddly prudish - I've always been disappointed with that aspect of that retailer), which is actually pretty cool.

These are more along chastity lines, and you can wear some of 'em on planes!

Note: all sites guaranteed to be NSFW and possible to cause mind-warp. I apologize that this is occurring in the public area.

But yeah, more like that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2010, 02:57:43 am »

those dont seem like costumes to me.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2010, 03:29:12 am »

If I may quote Paul, "Good Lord!"
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2010, 03:37:56 am »

Quote from: Nabubrush
There's also this (the picture is oddly prudish - I've always been disappointed with that aspect of that retailer), which is actually pretty cool.

So that's some kind of... dick chain?

Or like a dick chain. Kinda dick chain-y.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2010, 03:40:16 am »

So that's some kind of... dick chain?

Or like a dick chain. Kinda dick chain-y.

He's always on!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2010, 03:59:41 am »

I saw those, too, but they weren't as scary-looking as the one I linked to, and I was trying to provoke exactly the response I got from Paul (thanks for that, BTW).
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2010, 04:19:36 am »

He's always on!

Seriously, especially lately. Dude, are you trying to incur the wrath of God's Own Dick?

Not that I'm complaining.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2010, 04:31:53 am »

I saw those, too, but they weren't as scary-looking as the one I linked to, and I was trying to provoke exactly the response I got from Paul (thanks for that, BTW).

Yeah, I was faulting the site, really. And sorry for too much information, but you'd think that deal you linked to would actually work as a chastity device, but surprisingly it doesn't.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2010, 05:44:00 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2010, 06:05:01 am »

You know, even if I were single and had the money, I wouldn't wear guy-Spanx but not because I don't have problems with my body image. I totally do. I hate that I'm heavy. I hate goddamned looking in mirrors. It is one of the ways I am not stereotypically male, I am acutely and painfully aware that I am not conventionally attractive.

However, I think that a temporary shaping undergarment would just make me feel worse not better because at the end of the day, you have to get naked to fuck and...

I guess in my mind, that's the situation I would really wanna BE conventionally attractive so it still wouldn't do me any good.

It'd just make me feel worse.

That reminds me of this.

It evokes a mixture of equal parts amusement, sympathy and distress, with a dash of red-faced embarrassment.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up