Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
supporters of onstrad
« on: October 15, 2010, 02:43:59 pm »

HERRO TUMB PEEPS
IS YER FAVRITE FRIEN HER WITH SOME SPCULATAVE SUGGESTION

WHY NUT MAKE SPECIAL FORUM OF TOUMB, SECRET AND RESERVE ONLY FOR THEM WHO SUBSRIBE TO FANFLOWAKATHEPAYSIDEOFASSETBAR....?  HUH?  WHY NUT?

YOU VERIFY SUBSCRIPTION BY E-MAIL TOUAMB MEMBER SECRET PASSWORD WHICH HE (SHE/IT) POST ON FANFLOWED.  THEN YOU KNOW THIS TOUAMBIE MEMBER FOR FREAL SUPPORTER OF ONTRSTARD.

WAY TO INCOURAGE SUPPORTIVE OF ONSTRADS ART  HE WOULD APPRECIATE AND HE MAYBE EVEN COME AND VISIT SOMETIME TO SAY "HERRO TANK YOU FOR GIVE MY BABY UPGRADE TO PREEEEMUM ORGANIC  CAT FUD CANS'

THINK ABOUT IT
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:42:43 pm »

Quit fuck*ng around here and write another strip, Chris.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 01:06:02 am »

Logged

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 01:13:56 am »

in elnglish:

yeah man, like, a separate room of touamb only for people who give onstad money.  yes?  no? 
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 02:04:46 am »

No.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 02:09:30 am »

no
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 04:46:12 am »

OK.

Liz: tell your husband to either start posting short strips a few times a week or END IT ALREADY. 

This is just getting perverse.
Logged

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 07:19:25 am »

y'all are some impatient kinda impatient people
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 01:09:36 am »

I figured it was the kid.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 01:13:55 am »

Quite possibly the dog.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 01:15:38 am »

Hmm. You know, dachshunds are one of the breeds that bite the most.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 01:53:54 am »

Hmm. You know, dachshunds are one of the breeds that bite the most.

theyre also easier to punt.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 02:46:19 am »

 yoboyobo_ni  » neu
allright, so I just donated $51 to Chris via the donate link on the front page. What can I say, the silence of fewer strips is a continual deafening reminder of how I haven't really donated much of anything to Chris over the years. If achewood goes down due to lack of funding, I don't want it on my conscience, ya know.

So when you donate, it gives you a phone number for Achewater publishing, so I called and left an encouraging massage for Chris. I assume it's Chris who checks the voice mail for that number, or doesn't, as the case may be. Either way, I did my part.
reply :: Comment rated 0 Chubbies and 0 Lames (marked as spam 0 times)
Rate this Comment: Chubby Lame Mark as Spam *Ignore User* [unread]
Displaying all 1027 comments
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:57 am »

result: no new strip
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 11:22:02 am »

heh.  We're getting into the realm of psychology here.  I admit that I would certainly prefer that there be a new strip, and I would prefer that it be as great as the old achewood strips, such as Ray getting sort of stoned...  But I think that perhaps many of us, myself included, have a tendency to over-focus on what we would prefer.  I gave Onstad some money.  No biggie.  He does with it what he will.  I've handed random hitch-hikers as much money before.  I give however much money to the government in taxes in one form or another every year..  I buy lots and lots of consumer goods which only seems to enrich corporations at the expense of the little people...  I am a veritable force of evil, providing all these resources to all these evil entities.  If I can give $50 to onstad, it doesn't begin to off-set my contributions to evil in the world, but, it's better than nothing.  Without artists in our life, what do we have?  Walmart.  Disney.  Apple.  Google.  Microsoft.  Pixar.  McDonalds. 
Today I bought a role of thick cotton string at the store.  500 feet.  $2.  I'm going to use it as shoe laces.  That's 500*12/60/2*$3=$150 worth of shoe laces the corporations won't be selling me in this lifetime.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up