Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16268 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 01:27:23 pm »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:12 pm »

is not the power, is the system
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 03:59:41 pm »

Look shithead, you're not donating money to a corporation. You're paying salaries for everyone from the cashier to the cotton farmer to the fabricator who cut the fiber and put together the aglets - and in return you get quality shoelaces that you will enjoy. Its called mutually beneficial exchange. READ A BOOK for fuck's sake.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 04:21:15 pm »

the troll should be full by now
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 04:37:11 pm »

the troll should be full by now

It is pretty rich pickins around here sometimes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 05:00:25 pm »

Yeah, everyone is always like, "this Pixar shit is like, soo good," and I'm always like, "Neva seen it, neva will."  I never even looked at a Shrek movie for one god damn second.  That is Pixar, right?  Who cares.
Logged
ACHIEVE

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 06:09:06 pm »

Look shithead, you're not donating money to a corporation. You're paying salaries for everyone from the cashier to the cotton farmer to the fabricator who cut the fiber and put together the aglets - and in return you get quality shoelaces that you will enjoy. Its called mutually beneficial exchange. READ A BOOK for fuck's sake.

dude, if it upsets you this much, how can you be objective about it?  I'm sorry for insulting your religion.  Sheesh!

I have read books.  The books I've read tell me that in these sorts of systems, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.  You are looking at the parts, not the whole.  Economics theory has come a long way since any of us went to high school or college.  Economic dogma, on the other hand, is pretty much the same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:14:56 pm by fanta »
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 09:08:31 pm »

You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 09:26:31 pm »

Go read a book?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 10:17:06 pm »

I don't mind feeding fanta. I need a good wall to yell at once in awhile as stress relief, like punching a pillow.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 10:42:29 pm »

I'm not a troll!  or if I am, it was not intentional.  you shouldn't need to yell however.  it indicates imbalance in your psyche.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 10:45:48 pm »

Dont talk to me about a balanced psyche you lunatic moon man
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

valarking

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 10:52:25 pm »

yoboyobo_ni  » neu
allright, so I just donated $51 to Chris via the donate link on the front page. What can I say, the silence of fewer strips is a continual deafening reminder of how I haven't really donated much of anything to Chris over the years. If achewood goes down due to lack of funding, I don't want it on my conscience, ya know.

So when you donate, it gives you a phone number for Achewater publishing, so I called and left an encouraging massage for Chris. I assume it's Chris who checks the voice mail for that number, or doesn't, as the case may be. Either way, I did my part.
reply :: Comment rated 0 Chubbies and 0 Lames (marked as spam 0 times)
Rate this Comment: Chubby Lame Mark as Spam *Ignore User* [unread]
Displaying all 1027 comments

I want to punch you on the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 10:54:16 pm »

I like shoelaces. I like those little thingies on the ends that make them work better than plain string. I am OK with giving money to a shoelace company.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 11:42:24 pm »

We talk about aglets way more than is probably healthy.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up