Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 06:12:55 pm »

heh heh. Nabu's got a big bone.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 06:31:10 pm »

I came up with three different replies, none of which I'm comfortable posting.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 07:50:14 pm »

Now I'm not sure whether to *blush,* *faint,* or *weep.*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 08:04:32 pm »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2010, 11:16:41 pm »

CURB YOUR DOG
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2010, 12:01:25 am »

Now I'm not sure whether to *blush,* *faint,* or *weep.*

The weeping, while not unheard of, is a relatively rare occurrence.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2010, 12:02:44 am »

*snort*

Can't be THAT big, then.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2010, 02:25:23 pm »

Quit fuck*ng around here and write another strip, Chris.

Since Chris has gone begging I bit the bullet and bought a month's worth of Achewood Premium.

Color me a little disappointed. I thought Chris was producing more strips than he was making public, but hiding them in the Premium content section. Sadly, it appears that Chris IS only doing one strip a week. Yeah, there's other goodies, but I want the pitchers what got the word bubbles, cod snabbit!

So what is CO doing with his free time (besides rolling around and around in my $2.99?). He better be working on something for Adult Swim or I want my pocket change back!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2010, 03:52:54 pm »

one strip a week? what, is he emailing them to you? seven strips since august began - twelve weeks ago. if dude went to a weekly format, i think we'd all be fine with that.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2010, 04:17:43 pm »

Death Ray, if you're doing either of the upstate comic book shows at the end of this month, I'll reimburse you by buying some stuff at your booth.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2010, 04:24:18 pm »

Death Ray, if you're doing either of the upstate comic book shows at the end of this month, I'll reimburse you by buying some stuff at your booth.

I don't understand the internet, so here's an open question. I tried to click on that website and firefox doesn't like the prefix "jttp". Should it? Is that a typo? Do I need a plugin or what have you? Does this look infected?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2010, 04:34:23 pm »

I did.

A facebook ad claimed December 1.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2010, 05:09:23 pm »

Amazon says "Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on December 28, 2010."

Every month or so I get an e-mail from them saying the release date has changed and apologizing and reaffirming that my card won't be charged until it ships.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2010, 05:49:23 pm »

It'd explain it to an extent, yeah.

I don't know that it would explain going to a once-every-three-weeks format but it'd explain it partially, for sure.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2010, 06:13:27 pm »

Unless he's writing a whole shitload of exclusive new content for the book I don't think it explains away a years worth of every once in a while posting of strips.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up