Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2010, 06:22:13 pm »

Walking Dead did that thing with book five. I had it on pre-order forever, and it kept getting delayed. Book six came right out, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2010, 07:25:41 pm »

Oh. This is the link I'm referring to that Dark hoss keeps throwing into my FB sidebar, it links to this:

http://www.darkhoss.com/Books/16-621/Achewood-Volume-3-A-Home-for-Scared-People-HC

EDIT: Except that... you know... fix for the filter.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2010, 07:36:15 pm »

one strip a week? what, is he emailing them to you? seven strips since august began - twelve weeks ago. if dude went to a weekly format, i think we'd all be fine with that.

Heh- I read this to suggest that I was underestimating how many strips he was putting out. I was racking my brain to figure out how you were getting seven strips a week.

Yeah, one a week would be sweet. BTW, Weapon Brown updates twice weekly! (Just a little whoring, folks Don't flame me, blast your eyes.)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2010, 08:56:42 pm »

Heh- I read this to suggest that I was underestimating how many strips he was putting out. I was racking my brain to figure out how you were getting seven strips a week.

Yeah, one a week would be sweet. BTW, Weapon Brown updates twice weekly! (Just a little whoring, folks Don't flame me, blast your eyes.)

I asked elsewhere, but is that supposed to be jttp?

By which I should have said: "you might want to change your link to http, unless it's an inside joke that I'm not privy to".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2010, 10:01:16 pm »

Is it "Jive Text Transfer Protocol?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2010, 12:10:06 am »

Are you talking about the link to his site in the footer of his posts?  It's showing as http on this computer.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2010, 01:20:35 am »

No, on his profile.  On your profile, Mr. Death Ray.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2010, 03:41:52 am »

I don't know from sigs, Paul. I meant the little "link to my website" spot.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2010, 03:44:56 am »

Your sig, for example is "I am just going outside and may be some time. - Lawrence Edward Grace "Titus" Oates." 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2010, 04:09:13 am »

I asked elsewhere, but is that supposed to be jttp?

By which I should have said: "you might want to change your link to http, unless it's an inside joke that I'm not privy to".

Oh! You were asking ME. Thanks for the heads up. It is fixed now.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2010, 01:24:30 pm »

Your sig, for example is "I am just going outside and may be some time. - Lawrence Edward Grace "Titus" Oates." 

Yeah, I just meant I hadn't realized that the same was supposed to be linked from his sig. I just went to the little dingus on the side, because I saw it there - I don't have one.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2010, 08:10:23 am »

One strip for the entire month of October.  I'm finding the total silence ominous.  Reminds me of the way Perry Bible faded off.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2010, 12:46:39 pm »

One strip for the entire month of October.  I'm finding the total silence ominous.  Reminds me of the way Perry Bible faded off.

PBF didn't quit in the middle of a story.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2010, 02:43:26 pm »

PBF didn't have a story.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2010, 03:11:00 pm »

PBF didn't have a story.

Exactly, so it's not a fair comparison.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up