Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts  (Read 28710 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 06:07:16 pm »

Yeah, I never take anyone with me other than Fawkes, and then as soon as I am out I let him go. Well, I get Dogmeat because I don't want to tell him to beat it (just because Armageddon came is not reason to be uncivil).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 08:37:15 pm »

I've just noticed that killing feral ghoul roamers often makes my PS3 lock up. I had to do a hard shutdown so I could leave for the airport today.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2010, 09:52:53 pm »

All self-touchings are appropriate.

Here's a thing: I don't like Super Mutant Overlords. I don't like that they come with the Broken Steel DLC.

Tell that to Tri-Met.  Fascists.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2010, 10:32:53 pm »

Tell that to Tri-Met.  Fascists.

I wish like hell I rode on the same buses/trains as you do, because ain't nobody stopping anyone from doing anything on mine.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 05:19:59 pm »

Hey Jay-Ell - you know that grocery store that has the big Rube Goldberg device with the pitching machine and the explosion and the goodies that fall from the second floor? I bought FO3 on the PC the other day and I just got there and it actually worked, unlike every time I went in there on the PS3 and it all went off but nothing fell. I always used to have to do it with grenades.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 01:55:48 pm »

Hey Jay-Ell - you know that grocery store that has the big Rube Goldberg device with the pitching machine and the explosion and the goodies that fall from the second floor? I bought FO3 on the PC the other day and I just got there and it actually worked, unlike every time I went in there on the PS3 and it all went off but nothing fell. I always used to have to do it with grenades.

What? No! Where?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2010, 11:50:55 pm »

So as not to spoil too much, Jury Street Station. Let me know if you need more info.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 12:43:16 am »

I may have been there and screwed it up already. I'll check it out.

Had a good talk with my big bro today about various techniques for taking down an Albino Radscorpion (I use the Heavy Incinerator/back away quickly/map stimpaks to a hotkey technique) while my Mom and sister-in-law rolled their eyes behind our backs. It was good bonding.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 01:08:35 am »

Like = can. Fun stuff.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2010, 01:31:22 am »

Also, did the G N R Behemoth with the Fat Man last night - so much fun!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2010, 01:33:53 am »

Hey Jay-Ell - you know that grocery store that has the big Rube Goldberg device with the pitching machine and the explosion and the goodies that fall from the second floor?

Damn, I hate when I stop to check in on this thread to make sure nothing interesting is going on and forget it's about a game.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »

Nabu, let me know when you get New Vegas so we can do this thing. I got some stuff I wanna ask a Left Coaster about.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2010, 05:15:29 pm »

Nabu, let me know when you get New Vegas so we can do this thing. I got some stuff I wanna ask a Left Coaster about.

I'm trying to figure out how to go forward with that. I did break down and get FO3 on the PC and I've been playing it while at work. It's definitely more stable than it was on the PS3, which is nice. I'm finding stuff I never got to see before because I finally quit playing. I do get corpses stuck through walls or stretched out (I was at the Chryslus Bulding yesterday and there were super mutant corpses dangling from the ceiling everywhere). I need to do some research and see if people are having the same trouble with it on the PS3 that they did with FO3, because I'm under the impression you can only play it on the PC if you're online.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2010, 05:38:45 pm »

I have it for xBox and there are definitely some bugs. I've crashed out of it 3 or 4 times in 30 hours of gameplay, and of course there are the usual graphical glitches that I came to expect in FO3. Don't know much about the PC version, but xBox seems about the same, stability wise, as the previous xBox version at the very least.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »

My wife will probably not be terribly receptive to the idea of getting an Xbox, what with three laptops, a desktop, and a PS3 in the house.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up