Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Syncronized Biking?  (Read 1789 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Syncronized Biking?
« on: December 24, 2010, 01:28:33 am »

My uncle, yes, the same uncle that sends all the right wing crap emails, sent me this video. 

I'm blown away by this.  It's fuck*ng awesome.  Is it a new thing?  Does America participate?  How about we kick all of the x-games bullshit out of the Olympics and replace it with this?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Syncronized Biking?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:18:25 am »

I saw this video like a year ago. I made some comment like "I have something else they can ride" and the thread degraded into a long discussion about dildo machines.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Syncronized Biking?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 02:44:59 pm »

I know it's missing the point but I can't help thinking the crashes must be spectacular.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Syncronized Biking?
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 10:14:49 pm »

Unrelated - my brother-in-law has a tandem bicycle for four at his work. I'm not really sure why. He digs graves. We're kind of wanting to get his band on it for photos, but it needs work. Plus they probably would have difficulties getting in sync.

The Deutschland font on the back of those leotards looks the same as the Chargers font, almost.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:30:03 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Syncronized Biking?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 11:22:19 pm »

Those Germans!   They have all kinds of weird bike sports:  Like Rad Ball!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Syncronized Biking?
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 01:02:57 am »

Unfortunate design on their uniform there.  I kept thinking it looked like someone was giving them an atomic wedgie with the German flag.  Also, many of those moves would not be possible with male anatomy.  Ouch.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up