Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman  (Read 18741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2011, 06:24:19 am »

We have finally found The Saddest Thing.

Nah, there's a lot of comic potential there.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2011, 06:38:48 am »

Baby Blues... with cats.

I mean, even if he could probably do a funnier version of Baby Blues with cats than most would, it would be a great shame in terms of the misapplication of talents.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2011, 06:46:51 am »

I mean, even if he could probably do a funnier version of Baby Blues with cats than most would, it would be a great shame in terms of the misapplication of talents.

Sorry man, the golden age has come to an end.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2011, 06:54:15 am »

Don't we get a silver age or a bronze age or something first?

Do we always have to jump straight from the golden age to the lead-plumbing age directly?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2011, 07:04:12 am »

Hey, I'm just trying to get the man moving forward again.  Ha ha.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:31 pm »

Listen to the guys who ain't married or breeding talk about someone who has and how it makes them suck.

Bigots.

Perhaps it's just as well that they don't reproduce, eh?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2011, 05:26:11 pm »

Listen to the guys who ain't married or breeding talk about someone who has and how it makes them suck.

So thinking that in general family humor sucks means that I think that families suck?  Wow, that's one hell of a leap.

Too many years of lowest common denominator media has made 'family humuor must sux' some kind of trope.

I'm glad that you realize this.

I forgive them though.

You should be apologizing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2011, 06:47:29 pm »

And yet you won't realize that perhaps it could be done well. If not, explain to me why Onstad or another creator couldn't do right.

there's a lot of comic potential there.

I mean c'mon, you went along with sMets tying Achewood to Baby Blues.

Not really.  I was mostly just goading sMets.

But even if I did, that doesn't mean I think guys with wives and kids suck.  You really need to take that back.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2011, 08:50:48 pm »

I don't hate you either.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2011, 09:00:07 pm »

Hug it out, now.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 03:31:06 am »

It does say "Fap" in the lower left corner.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 04:06:45 am »

It does say "Fap" in the lower left corner.

a hug is a hug...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 04:35:43 am »

Good Lo... Oh wait.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 01:23:23 pm »

People are fapping to Paul?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 03:22:20 pm »

How did you...

dammit i thought i had the webcam off...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up