Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Timpano  (Read 3357 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Timpano
« on: March 15, 2011, 09:31:05 pm »

Have you guys ever heard of this Italian dish?  OMG!!!  A friend posted some pictures on Facebook yesterday.  I was like, "what the hell is THAT!?"  I literally dreamed about last night.  I've got to get Timpano into my life.  I found detailed recipe on this blog.  I haven't read through it yet, but the pictures strongly suggest this is the way I should go.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Timpano
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 11:12:40 pm »

if i were to make that, i would leave out the eggs.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 11:22:28 pm »

Saw the movie, but never ate the dish.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Timpano
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:46:36 am »

Stanley Tucci!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 04:41:07 am »

went for the tucci, stayed for the shalhoub
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Timpano
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 01:39:58 pm »

Love that movie.  "Thank you for the best meal I will ever have in my life."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Timpano
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 05:06:38 pm »

As usual, I am with Wombat.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 08:28:28 pm »

I had never even heard of the movie, but the dish looks interesting.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Timpano
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »

I think you would really like the movie, Paul.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 12:01:56 am »

I think you would really like the movie, Paul.

I'll put in the que.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 12:35:00 am »

Anybody else seen this?  It's pretty heavy on the Tommy Lee Jones, but I enjoyed it anyhow.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 01:03:06 am »

Anybody else seen this?  It's pretty heavy on the Tommy Lee Jones, but I enjoyed it anyhow.

Is there Timpano in that movie too?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 01:03:52 am »

Is there Timpano in that movie too?

No, but people were talking about movies...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Timpano
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 03:07:28 am »

That is an unacceptable derail. Take it to the movie thread.

Man, Dwight Yoakam and Levon Helm in the same flick? Cool!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Timpano
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 03:11:14 am »

That is an unacceptable derail. Take it to the movie thread.

Man, Dwight Yoakam and Levon Helm in the same flick? Cool!

Dwight Yoakam is the shit. He plays in Wendover every year it seems like (do people outside of Utah and Nevada know anything about Wendover?) but I can never talk my friends into going, and I'm not going to Wendover to see a concert by myself.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up