Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2001-10-03- One minute!  (Read 4550 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 06:39:53 pm »

Is Philippe openly admitting that he is a premature ejaculator or does he not understand the question? 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 06:43:46 pm »

he's five.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 07:48:50 pm »

You just got...

CANNED
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 09:38:15 pm »

You just got...

CANNED

Sometimes the nesting doesn't work - I don't know why. I was quoting you to ask if we just got prick-rolled.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 09:54:38 pm »

What is it with men about not being able to do a normal household chore without some kind of outside entertainment? Pedro watches/listens to The Daily Show while he watches the dishes. Colbert, too, if it's a heavy pots-and-pans night.

All I do is drink beer and ruminate on all the clever things I should have said to people all day.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 10:21:27 pm »

Sometimes the nesting doesn't work - I don't know why. I was quoting you to ask if we just got prick-rolled.

That's weird.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up